Chapter 3

"Well, don't just stand there Samantha, say hello. My mom saids as she pushes pass Kia. "Good afternoon devil." I smirk. "Same to you dog." she chuckles. My mom and Mrs.jackson make giggling noises in the kitchen and I head over to see what they are discussing. "Samantha will not like this Tonya." She whispers to Mrs.jackson. Samantha will not like what mom?" I ask with concern in my voice. Nothing you need to worry about right now Sam, just worry about making up with Kia." Oh that's not happening. I back talk. She takes a step towards me. "What did you say? she raises her voice. "I can't mom you know I don't like her. I change my answer before she can do the unthinkable. "Excuse me for a moment Tonya." she says apologetically. She grabs me by the helm of my shirt and drags me down the hall to where that pig is. "I'm sorry Kia, I knew she would act this way toward you, but please forgive her?" She says. " Oh I understand, I'm really sorry for what I have done to her in the past years and it's all my fault she feels some type of way about me." She gives my mom a small smile. "I really hope you two can work this out." And my mom returns the small smile and turns to walk away. The moment she turned around my fist connected to Kia's jaw.