Chapter 4

I hear footsteps coming from down the stairs. I continue to punch her across her face. I don't stop until I see blood which is spilling from her nose, but I can't stop, I won't. Someone grabs me by my arms and pulls me off of her. My vision is blood red an blury. My adrenaline gets the best of me and I charge at her again. She screams at the top of her lungs. And for some reason I stop, but I don't hear my mom running down the hallway. I don't see Mrs. Jackson either as I push pass the blury person and I accidentally step on Kia's hand, as I enter the kitchen. I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and keep a fist behind my back. "What is wrong with you?" the stranger shouts throwing his hands in the air. "Excuse me?" I shout. "Oh I'm sorry we haven't properly met my name is Matt and I already know your name Samantha, why did you just attack my sister ?" he sarcastically states. "That's none of your business!" I shout. "Yes it is!" he shouts back even louder and this time I can tell by the expression on his face he's getting angrier. "What do you two go out or something?" I ask, my voice is calmer now. "No that's my sister." He almost whispers and rubs the back of his neck. My vision is clearer now. it takes me a moment to realize I wasn't looking at him. I look up and see mint blue eyes. He is only about and inch or two taller than me. He looks like he has blood on his hands. I look back up to his face, studying him. "You still didn't answer my question." he says with alittle more force. "Let's just say it's some of the little things she says that ticks me off." I say thinking about my fist hitting her jaw and nose over and over again. "You need to learn to ignore those things." he says clearly annoyed. I roll my eyes, "And what do you know Mr. smart". I cross my arms. "Well- he starts. I follow his eyes and I turn around and see Kia.