Chapter 6

"Wait Matt!" I grab him by his arm and he jerks me off. "Wait please!" I shout. "What's all of the shouting about?" my mom enters the kitchen. "Your daughter just can't seem to stop holding onto something that happened a long time ago. Ha two days ago, I think to myself. "Sam, what's he talking about?"my mom lifts an eyebrow at me and lifts her glasses on her nose. I stay silent. "Well she was about to smash Kia's phone." I watch as my mom's expression turn from curious to horrified. She runs her fingers through her short black hair. I can tell she's making and effort to calm down. "Let's go." she says without looking at me. "I'm really sorry Mrs.Jackson." she says. "Wait no please don't go, will you at least stay for dessert?" Is she serious? Are you kidding me? This lady is all kinds of crazy. "Are you serious? "I whisper, but it seems like everyone heard me and they look at me. My mom is scolding me. "I'm serious, I pause and then continue,"I seriously tried to smash her phone", I say pointing to Kia who is making a stank face and crossing her arms to her chest. "Her expression changed but I couldn't tell what it was. "I'm sorry Mrs.Jackson I just think we should go." my mom walks out the door and I follow.

As we enter the house my mom slams the door and her face is rose red. "Are you kidding me?" she says. "God forgive me for saying this, but what the hell was that?"she screams. My mom is furious. I have never in my life heard her use words like that. My mom is a Christian and she never has cussed before. At least not when I'm around. "Mom I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it." I say. She throws her head back in laughter. "Are you serious right now, that's your explanation?" She is very upset. She almost laughs at me again and then says,"Since you can't help it go strip your room completely. I mean absolutely nothing should be on your walls. No t.v, No phone, wait a minute, did she just say no cell phone. She crazy. And I want you to tear the posters off the wall, you are on lockdown. Blah blah blah your on lockdown. We all know she wouldn't make me "I said now!" she yells. But now I'm not so sure anymore. this woman is not my mother. She's more angrier. I walk to my room and strip everything completely. I give everything to her and she locks me in my room. This month is going to be hell.