Chapter 8

People are crowding around them. Taking video. "What the hell is wrong with you all?" I shout. "Someone stop it!" I yell. I turn around and grab the nearest boy by his shirt and push him to stop it. He fails miserably and falls onto the boy that started the fight. He gets punched In the face." He starts punching the boy back. "Are you kidding me." I stomp my foot and pull my hair. Some girl is screaming in my ear. I'm getting pushed. I just can't take it. I don't usually say things like this, but it seems like the only way to get them to shut the hell up. "All of you just shut the hell up!" I scream. "Get out of my way." I shout pass a group of girls. When I finally get to the group of boys I pull every single last one of them by their shirt. I'm walking to the principals office wondering where the hell she was while there was a disruption in the hallway. I push the door open without knocking and she glares at me if I'm the one not doing my job. I throw the boys into their chairs and I storm out of her office.

My vision is once again blurry from being angry. I hate this school. I hate everything about it. I don't even know where I'm going until I bump into someone. Kia. At least I think so. "Ugh, just my luck." She says. "You know what, what is your problem?" "You are my problem." she harshly whispers. "What did I do?" I whisper back. "Your the reason I'm being sent to the principals office." she walks away. What does she mean? I didn't do anything wrong. Did I? I walk to lunch as my vision becomes normal. This is not normal for a 15 year old. Anyway during lunch, Matthew walks in. Immediately his eyes lock with mine, until he runs into a kid with a plate full of food. "Sorry." he says. He walks away without helping the kid. How rude. Matthew walks over to me and sits down. "Hey." he says. "How are you gonna come over here and say hey, you literally just got in a fight!" I say a little too loudly. I look around to make sure no one noticed. "Oh okay so let's start this conversation back over." He says and walks from his seat. "Where are you going?" I asked with a twisted expression on my face. He walks out of the doors. I turn around and groaned. "So how about that fight though?" he says and sits down. I turn my face to keep from smiling but I can't help it. I sat up strait and tall and say, "So is Matthew James gonna tell me what happened, and why you fought?" All of a sudden I hear someone shout there he is! I turn around and everyone rushes towards our table. "Matthew my man. someone from the crowd says. "Matthew I didn't notice how cute you were up close." A girl says. Then someone pushes me to the floor. What.The.Actual.hell?