Birthday surprise❤️

For better experience play video when I say!!

(Your P.O.V. Also your birthday.)

I woke up in a really weird mood. Well I guess I wasn't in a mood but something was strange.

I got io and stretched. But something was missing. I picked up my phone and called my boyfriend Jack.

"Hey what's up?"
He answered quickly.

"Okay one why did you answer so quick. Two I remember falling asleep in your bed but somehow I'm in Jonah's bed. What the fudge?" I ran my hand through my hair.

"I can explain. So last night I threw up all over the bed. So I got Jonah and he put you in his room for the night while he slept in the living room."

"Why do I feel like your lying?"
I put my hand on my hip.

"Because I am. Bye!"
He hung up.

I looked at my phone confused and went to get dressed.

All of my clothes were gone. I could wait. I had to ask questions. So my first suspect. Jonah. I walked down to the living room where he was.

"JONAH!! Why was I in your bed?"
I smiled after I asked.

"I'm sworn to secrecy."
He didn't take his hands off the controller.

I went over and patted his head. I went to the sink to get water.

"Oh. Happy birthday."
He said still looking at the screen.

"Thanks...?"
I put my glass in the sink and went to ask Corbyn why I was wearing his shirt.

I went upstairs and all of the guys were there. Playing the happy birthday song. They started singing along.

"You were just downstairs. How did you...?" I looked behind me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They all screamed and ran off.

I stood there confused.

"CORBYN!!" I screamed.

"Yes?" He ran back upstairs.

"I need you to listen. I mean it." I grabbed his face to make sure he looked at me.

"Okay. I'm listening." He opened his eyes wide.

"Can you please explain why I'm wearing your shirt." I shook his head while I spoke.

"Jack threw up on you last night." He still had wide eyes.

"Your lying." He let his face go.

"Yep. Bye!" He ran off again.

"Keep it together. You live with children." I rubbed my face.

I walked downstairs and the boys were tanning.

"Unbelievable. How I'm the world so they get in their swimsuits that fast."

I walked outside and got a water squirter. Once I filled it with water I hit the boys.

"What the heck!!" They all screamed.

"Everyone inside now!!" They all ran inside and sat on the couch. I made sure they were all there.

"Everyone look at me." They all looked up really quickly.

"Where in the mint chocolate chip has jack been all day?"
Corbyn raises his hand.