Day off

~Jonah~
WARNING!! Contains smut!!

Today I had a day off of work. I got up early so I had the whole day to enjoy myself.

I woke up with arms around me. I looked over and it was my wonderful boyfriend Jonah.

"Good morning y/n." He said in his tired voice.

"Good morning. How did you get here?" I ran my hand trough his hair.

"The key."

I always kept a key hidden around my back yard.

"Okay. Well I'm going to get in the shower." I got out of bed and headed for the shower.

I turned on the water and started playing (insert song). All the sudden the shower door opened.

"Mind if I join?" Jonah stepped into the shower.

I looked at him. We have never taken a shower together. Or when had sex yet.

We switched sides so he could get his hair wet. I starred at him. The way his hair fell on his forehead. He was amazing.

It was my turn to wash my hair. While I was washing it he grabbed me from behind. He pressed his body against mine.

"I'm going to make your day off amazing." He flipped my around so I was facing him.

He kissed my neck. I turned off the water. He kissed down my neck until he found my sweet spot. I let out a soft moan when he attacked it.

He wrapped his arms around my bottom signaling for my to jump. I did and he carried my to the bed. He laid me down and we made out for a few minutes. He stopped kissing.

"My turn."
I already knew what the met. I got on my knees so I was lined up with his member.

(UHHHH!! This is so painful to write.)

I took it into my hands and licked the tip.

"Baby girl don't tease." He threw his head back.

I started bobbing my head up and down. He reached down, grabbed my hair, and help guide me.

"F*ck keep going."

A few minutes later he twitched in my mouth and released into my mouth.

I stood up and got on the bed. He got on top of me and kissed me. He got up and got a condom out his pants pocket.

He put it on and lined up with my entrance. He slid in and let me adjust to his size.

"You okay?" He looked at me.

I nodded and he stared trusting. My eyes rolled back with pleasure. Moans escaped my mouth.

"F*ck y/n!" He moaned.

I bit my lip to hold back the moans.

"Baby let it out. Don't hold back." He started going faster.

The room was filled with moans. His thrusts started getting sloppy. We both reached our highs. He laid down next to me.

"How was that?" He looked at me.

"Amazing. Let's go watch some movies."

I tried to get up but fell on the ground. He chuckled and walked over to help me. He helped me get dressed then he got dressed.

"Okay let's go." He locked me up bridal style and carried me to the couch. He put in a movie.

"So how was your day off?" He chuckled and pulled me closer to him.

"Perfect."

***
. . . THIS WAS SO PAINFUL TO WRITE!!! But I did it. And I swear if you don't like it...!! I'm kidding. If you liked it I'm glad. ♥️