Date night

**Daniel**

"Ready to go?" Daniel walked into the bathroom.

Right now he is taking you on a date. Well kind of. You are having dinner with your parents.

"Yeah. Let's go." You said walking up to him.

"You look absolutely breathtaking tonight." He wrapped his arms around your waist.

"And you look dashing in that tux."
You wrapped your arms around his neck.

"We do have to leave." He grabbed your hand and you guys walked to the car.

<skipping because I can.>

You got to the restaurant and found the table. You started talking about what your parents have missed.

"So Y/N, have you and Daniel had sex yet?" She took a drink of her wine.

"Mother!" You looked at her shocked.

"I'm just wondering." She shrugged.

"Oh have I told you the story of y/n first soccer game?" She set down He wine.

"Mom please don't." You put your hand on your head.

"So we got to the field. And realized that she didn't have her jersey."

"Mom." You gave her that stern look.

"So we asked the coach what he wanted us to do. And he said she can't play."

You put your hands over your head.

"She got so mad so she kicked him and ran to the car. After that he was her coach every year."

You put your hands down and drank your water.

"She has never been good at anything honestly."

"What do you mean by that?" You looked at her.

"You can't keep a relationship to save your life."

You glared at her.

"Um hello. I'm in one now."
You waved your hands.

"How long is this gonna last. 2 months?"
She started laughing.

"It's just like with Nick."

You looked at your dad and back at your mom.

"Don't bring him up."

Daniel grabbed your hand. You wanted to cry and run out but your couldn't.

"Whatever. Daniel I would look out. You could be the next Nick."
She pointed to him.

"Okay this was fun but I think that is our sign to leave. It was nice to see everyone."
Daniel said as he grabbed your hand and helped you up.

He walked you to the car. You guys started driving.

"Hey. You don't have to worry about that." He put his hand on your thigh.

"I think I should tell you. Nick was my boyfriend in high school. Him and I got into some trouble and he basically used me for sex. And then the one day he didn't wast sex I broke his window to his car."

"What happened in the past doesn't change anything. Your mom is wrong. You aren't the girl your mom told me."

He grabbed your hand and pulled into the driveway. You guys went inside and cuddled on the couch until you feel asleep.

*****
So I know I haven't updated in like 5000 years but here you go.

Idk how this went.... was it okay?...

Idk I hope you enjoyed it tho. ❤️