Break up

~Zach~

"How could you do this!?" I screamed at my now ex boyfriend Noah.

"Look your never home. I needed to do something." He said to me while he was getting dressed.

"I'm sorry that I'm working to keep this apartment. Which you are no longer aloud in." I threw him his clothes 

"Works for me." He shrugged and left.

I couldn't be here right now. I got my keys and got in my car. I went to the one place that would make me happy. Zach's house.

I pulled in the driveway and got out of my car. I rang the doorbell with tears in my eyes. Jonah answered the door.

"Hey y/n. What's up?" Jonah moved so I could come in.

"Hey is Zach here by chance." I asked while messing with my keys.

"Uh yeah he is in the shower. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind if you join."

"Thanks." I ran upstairs to the bedroom.

I took off my clothes and walked to the bathroom. I saw Zach waving his body. Damn he's perfect. I walked up to the shower door and opened it.

He looked at me and instantly got a worried face.

"Come here. What did he do?" He pulled me into the shower and closed the door.

"He has sex with another girl in my bed." I hugged him tighter and buried my head in his chest.

"It's okay. He was a jerk anyway. Let's go lay down." We got out of the shower. He wrapped a towel around me and I went to get dressed.

I laid down on the bed and Zach gave me one of his sweatshirts. I snuggled close to him and I laid one leg across his body.

"You know. If you were mine you wouldn't have to worry and a guy cheating on you." He kissed the top of my head.

"I know. I'm love blind." I cuddled close to him.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?" I looked up at him.

"I know this whole thing just happened but I really want..."

I cut him off by kissing him.

"Yes I will be yours."

*****
Okay so this was a short one but I hope you enjoyed it.❤️