Family Dinner

"Jack, get ready we have to leave." You said while you put your shoes on.

"Why can't we just stay here and chill?" He said as he walked up to you.

"Because you have to meet your family." You said.

The next thing you knew you were on the bed and he was above you. He pushed his lower body on you.

"J-Jack we don't have time need to leave." You pushed him off and helped him get ready. You knew that it was gonna be like this all night. You just had to live with it. Or playback.

You guys got in the uber and headed to Jacks moms house. You were giving the uber directions and jack put his hand on your thigh. You tried pushing his hand away but it he gripped tighter.

"Don't move my hand baby girl." He whispered in your ear.

You rested your hand on his hand. He moved his hand closer to your area.

"And here we are." The Uber driver said.

Jack helped you out of the car. You grabbed his hand and stepped out. While you guys were walking up to the house he would not take his hands off of your side. You walked inside and sat down at the table. Jack instantly put his hand on your thigh. He started rubbing circles with his thumb on your thigh.

"JACK!!" Isla ran up to him.

"Hi, I missed you."

she ran off to the kitchen.

You put your hand on his bulge. You started palming him through his pants. You could see him holding in his moans. He moved your hand. He reached over and stuck his hands down your pants and started rubbing you through your underwear.

"Sorry about that. I had to finished the food." Jacks Mom came out with a platter of food.

"That looks a-amazing" you said while he started going faster.

"Is everything okay?" His Mom asked.

"Yeah. I j-just have a stutter.

You leaned over and whispered to jack that you were about to let go. He stopped and you gasped at the loss of touch.

Everyone served the food and you guys started eating. You slowly reached over and started pumping him. He put a spoon full of potatoes in his mouth. He let out a moan.

His mom looked at him.

"This food is really good." Jack lied.

"Don't talk with your mouth full sweetie." She continued eating.

You knew he was about to go so you stopped. He leaned over so it looked like he was kissing you.

"We will Finish this at home."

*****
Sorry about the crappy ending.

GUYS!!!! AHHHHHHH!!

Rn at this very moment. I am on my way to Indianapolis. Why? You may ask.
*
*
*
*
IM SEEING WHY DONT WE IN CONCERT!!!!!  AHHHHHH!!!

I'm so happy. But I hope you enjoyed the story.