UNO

your P.O.V

"HA!! I just put a draw 4 on your ass!"You yelled as You laid down the card.

"HA! Draw 8!. Zach slammed the card down. You looked at him in shock.

You Picked up your cards and looked at him. This went on for a little bit. After a while, you looked down at your cards and saw that you had 2 left. It was your turn so you played one.

"UNO!!"You screamed loud enough for the neighbors to here.

Zach looked at you and played his card.

"uno..." he said as he looked at you.

It was your turn. You had the chance to play and you did. Zach looked at you with his defeat eyes.

"Oh. Did poor Zachy not win?" You stuck out your bottom lip.

You went over to Zach and kissed his lips. He didn't kiss back. You cupped his face and kissed him. He still didn't kiss back.

"Really? Just because I won at UNO?" You raised your eyebrow

He kissed you.

"No sex for a week." He got up and headed for the kitchen.

"What?!" You ran after him.

"Oh," he closed the fridge door. "You can't please yourself either.

You got mad. You knew he was going to tease you whenever he got the chance. You headed up to your room and laid down on the bed. You opened your phone and saw that Zach sent you something.

"Omg. He already started." You opened it to see this...

You through your phone to the side of you

"Zachary Dean Herron. You are gonna be the death of me." You rubbed your face and felt your phone buzz.

Zach❤️: Baby can you come to the kitchen, please?
You: why?
Zach❤️: do you want your punishment to be longer?
You: coming.

You ran downstairs and meet him in the kitchen. You ran up to him and hugged him.

"What do you need?" You asked.

"I just wanted to see you." He kissed you on your forehead.

He turned you around so you were facing away from him. He kissed down your neck and whispered in your ear.

"Your so damn hot." He kissed your ear again.

He rubbed down you until he got to your shorts. You gasped a little bit. He unbuttoned your shorts and started rubbing your cilt.

"Z-Zach." You bit your lip.

"Shhh baby."

He took his hand out. You heard something in your pocket and you knew what it was.

"Zach. You said I c-couldn't please myself." You tried to tell him.

"I know." He smirked at you and put the vibrator in.

He turned it up to the highest setting.

"OH MY GOSH ZACH!!!!"

He wrapped his arms around your stomach. You kept moving to make it feel better.

"ZACH!! OH MY GOSH YES!!" Your eyed rolled to the back of your head.

He put his arms over your mouth. (Kind of like he was hugging your head.)

"Shhhhh." He said in your ear.

You moaned into his arms. It muffled the sound a little bit. Right before you were about to reach your high he took it out. You gasped when he did.

"Z-Zach..."

"I know baby. But like I said. No pleaser for a week.

You kissed him.

"Bedroom. Now." 

*****
So. Part 2 will be soon. And sorry I haven't updated