School Project (Part 2)

After school, You headed to Corbyns house. You got to the front door and knocked. 

"Hey come on in." He moved out of the way and you walked in. You took my shoes off so you didn't ruin the carpet. 

"Wow, your house is beautiful." You looked around.  

(Just beautiful!)

"Thanks. Let's go to the living room."

You followed him into the living room and we started researching. He sat next to you on the couch. 

 A couple of minutes past and you had to say something. You guys have known each other since like birth. You had to tell him that you like him. 

"Corbyn I need to tell you something." You put the book down in your lap. 

"Yes?" he looked at me. 

You couldn't wait anymore. You leaned over and kissed him. He laid you back on the couch so he was on top of you. 

"Corbyn, I love you." You said catching your breath after that kiss.  

"I love you too."

You guys had a make-out session. He kissed down your jawline to your neck. You went to grab his shirt when you heard the door open. 

"DINNER IS HERE!" His mom put a pizza on the table. 

You both quickly sat up and fixed your shirts. 

"That smells amazing," you said as you walked over to the table. 

Everyone sat down and started eating. You took a bite of your pizza and felt a hand on your thigh. 

*****

HA!! Clif hanger! oh well ig you will never find out what happens next. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!