Date Night~ Jack

Jack and i haven't had a date night in a while. He has been busy with the tour and i have a job. Tonight is the night. The best date night ever. All i know is he has something special planned.

There was about a hour before jack came to pick me up to i went to get ready. I threw on a cute dress. (see above picture By the time i got done with my makeup he was here. He came up to my door with roses. We still had a few minutes so i brought  the flowers inside and put them in water.

"You look beautiful y/n." Jack said as he looked at the pictures on my wall.

"Thank you. You look very charming yourself." I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ready?" Jack held out his hand.

"Yeah lets go." I took his hand and we walked out to the car.

He held the door open for me and i got in. He walked to his side of the car and got in. On our way to the restaurant i could feel the tension between us. He was moving around a lot.

Eventually he put his hand on my thigh and started squeezing it.

"Jack that hurts." i put my hand on his hand to release his grip. 

"Sorry." He moved his hand to the steering wheel.

*time skip*

"Jack where are we going?" i looked at the map on my phone.

"We are skipping dinner. We are going back to my place." He started going a little faster.

We got to his house and we both ran inside. Right when we got in the door he started attacking me with kisses. I jumped in his arms and he carried me up to his room. When we got up there he closed the door and threw me on his bed. Without breaking the kiss.

"Jack. I need you." I looked up at him.

He smiled and got on top of me. I could feel him grinding against me. We started taking off our clothes. He flipped us over so i was on top. I reached over on the bed side table and grabbed a condom. I slipped it on him. I Looked at it. Not gonna lie. It was big.

"It okay baby girl." Jack gave me the okay.

He entered me and i started bouncing up and down. It hurt at first but it got better as i went on.

"F**k Jack! Right there." i looked at the ceiling and then back at him. He put his hands on my hips to help me go faster.

"f**k Jack im gonna cum."

"Me too baby girl." We went on for a little longer and then we both hit our highs at the same time. I got off of him and feel on the bed.

*****

Hey im back. YES! that is right. Im still alive. I have been very busy thats all. Anyway sorry about the crappy ending. Maybe you liked the story...??? Idk. Enjoy.