New Substance - 1

(D means Dib's POV. Z means Zim's POV.)

Z
I was working on my new to poison all humans AGAIN, because of Dib. He had smashed my last tube, and I was getting frustrated.

What will I do with him? What if the Tallest ask what I'm doing and I have to tell them AGAIN that Dib foiled my plans?

D
I knew Zim was up to something, so I snuck over to his "house".

House is in quotation marks because I know it's actually a lab... but anyways!

I sneak over to his house and climb up a hidden ladder I placed the last time I came to spy on Zim.

I pushed open the secret hatch on the top of Zim's house and tried to drop in, but there was oil on the floor, so I slipped, making a loud crash as my camera shattered under my weight.

Crap! I thought. Zim must've put this here as a way to keep me from sneaking in! I frantically noted as I began panicking.

Z
I heard a crash upstairs above my lab. I scoffed, "Dib-stink."

I went up the tube to the top of my house, to where Dib-Stink was. Of course, he was there.

I growled and hissed at him as he got up, trying to intimidate him, but he always thought I was too small to hurt him. Damn I hate him.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE AGAIN!?"
"Because I knew you were up to something."
"Can't you leave an Irken alone for one moment of your life!?"
"Not when that Irken is you, Zim."

I growled at him and the spider legs in my PAK grabbed him, to which he yelped. I went down the schute, Dib mere centimeters from my face, he was too close...

D
When we made it to the lab, Zim harshly slammed me onto the cold metal table, I winced in pain.

Cuffs went around my wrists and ankles, "Do you ever get tired of this?"

I asked Zim as he was grabbing chemical-filled tubed from his desk. "No." He simply responded.

He walked over to the table I was on and sterilized my arm, then, put a needle tip very close to it, but hesitated...

"What?" I asked.
"Shut up human!" He yelled.

Someone's angry... I thought. He stabbed the needle into my arm and injected it with a blueish-green, thick substance. It hurt like hell.

"What is that?!"
"Just shut up and deal with it."
"Kinda hard to when it hurts so much..."
"Shut up!" He shouted, but he didn't sound as angry as normal. Something was... different.

That's the first chapter!

Published- June 21st, 2018
Revised- March 28th, 2020