Proving Worthy - 4

Z
I used to be upset, but now, I am finding a way to try and get rid of all my emotions except anger. Like a real, non-defective Irken.

I was going to prove to the Tallest that I could do it, I had to. I planned to capture Dib-stink and put him in one of my chambers, then do experiments on him to test if the chemicals worked or not.

If they didn't, then, oh well! I guess I would lose Dib. However, one part of me didn't want to. Why?

This is why these chemicals had to work eventually, I CAN'T have emotions like this! I'm an Irken for Tallests' sake! I had to lure Dib-stink into my lab and trap him, but how?

D
Zim has now officially been missing school for 3 weeks... what? There is no way that news could've affected him that much!

I thought to myself, I'll spy on him to see what he is up to. If he IS still sad, I'll leave him be, if not... I just have to wait until the Skool day is over!

Then, I'll sneak over to Zim's house and see what he could be up to. After all, never trust an alien.

(Time Skip - Skool Day Ends)

I walked over to Zim's house and went to the door, no security. Or so I thought. When I opened the door I felt a presence.

I looked around the house and found nothing. So I opened the lid of the- Which one was it? Oh yes! The kitchen trashcan.

I went down one of the tubes into Zim's lab and looked around. I had never seen Zim's ENTIRE LAB before!

It was actually (surprisingly) quite impressive. The technology, chemicals, experiments, creatures- it was amazing!

But then I felt the presence again. I looked around and saw a glint of magenta. Zim....

"Z-Zim?" I asked. I heard a guttural growl from deep in Zim's throat, then a blood curdling hiss. I shuddered as he hung out the sssss noise for an abnormally long duration.

I heard no footsteps, no breaths, not even a slight shift of leather. I wandered around aimlessly until something, what I'm guessing was Zim, shoved me.

I turned to face him, but before I could move the struck me in... I think it was called the solar plexus?

I seized up and fell to my knees, struggling to breathe as my diaphragm convulsed.

Zim took a needle and injected a liquid (I later found out it was Ketamine) into my arm. After around a minute or two, my vision got hazy.

The top half of my body fell forward after a few moments, and I blacked out.

Z
Dib was just where I wanted him. By playing a recording of me growling and hissing from all directions to throw him off, he successfully forgot about the glittering of my stupid magenta eyes.

It's quite annoying actually.

Anyway, I dragged Dib's unconscious human body over to the holding chambers and threw him in, not caring if it hurt him or not.

I slammed the door closed and locked it, creating a liquid seal and trying to wake him with noise.

He did, slowly, but began banging on the window and screaming. It was thankfully very muffled, as the glass was pretty thick.

It would be even more quiet once I added liquid. I liked this plan. I emit shock thoughtout the chamber and Dib fell to the ground.

I laughed a small bit as he looked at me with a glare. I walked over to my computer desk and began working on some possible emotion-removing elixers.

Dib didn't bang on the glass again, but instead sat there, waiting.

(Small Time Skip)

I finished my test elixers and walked over to the chamber Dib-stink was in, he was asleep.

He is actually kinda cute.

Oh my- AGAIN?

WHAT AM I SAYING? I really need these chemicals to work.

I pressed the button to let Dib-stink hear me and said, "Dib-Human, (He woke up) I am going to be testing different chemicals on you to see if they work. What they are doesn't concern you. To make this easier for me, stand up."

Surprisingly, he listened! He stood up.

"Good." I poured the first, lime colored chemical into the tube connected to the chamber.

The vat next to the chamber began duplicating the atoms and making more of the mixture.

Then, the vat sent the lime chemical through a tube and began pouring it into the chamber with Dib. I waited.

D
The floor began to puddle with a lime-green-colored chemical, as I stood, waiting for something to happened.

I then realized something and banged on the chamber wall, which was glass. Zim looked at me questioningly.

I pointed to the liquid, then to me, and put my hands around my neck and gestured as if I couldn't breath, then pretending to die.

He simply shook his head "no" and went back to doing whatever it was he was doing. I guess that meant I could breath in the liquid? I don't know, it was very confusing.

After a while the chemical had reached the top of the chamber and it stopped pouring. I didn't feel any different or in pain or anything like that, which was what I was expecting.

Then, Zim looked at the button that shocked me earlier. I realized this, and vugorously shook my head "NO!"

He pressed it still, and it sent shock waves through my entire body. It felt like I had broken all of my bones, was ripped apart piece by piece, and sent through a blender while still floating in water.

Air bubbles were flying everywhere as I screeched.

This was only the electricity reacting to the chemical though, the feeling afterwards when the actual chemical itself is interacting with me might even be worse!

Fear zipped through my mind at the thought of being Zim's prisoner and experiencing this daily. Finally, after what seemed like ages, the pain stopped.

I unfolded from my curled up position and stared at Zim in terror as he smirked at me.

Why can't he just kill me? Tears stung at my eyes, the water floating to the top of the chemical I was in.

I shouted louder than before, "ZIM PLEASE!" He heard it loud and clear. He stared at me, the smirk gone from his face, as his antennae flattened to his head.

What did I do? Was I doing this? His eyes were wide with an expression I couldn't read.

Then, after a moment of silence, the chemical turned purple. At this, I felt as if my heart was being ripped squeezed. Literally squeezed.

Everything I saw was blurred, but I realized Zim was at his computer typing something. I can't read Irken, much less when everything is blurry.

At this point, after sitting here for 30 minutes in this pain, I didn't care. And I realized Zim had just pulled up a file -from what I could make out- of what appeared to be English.

My vision began clearing as I stared in horror at what it said... "Chemical Z4LL12 is very good at conduction. I plan to pour this in water supplies around the globe. Attracting lightning is the only other thing I have to do."

Zim is going to not only terminate the human race, he is going to murder every life form on Earth.

With me as his test subject.

1247 WORDS! This actually took me like, 1.5 hours ;-; lol
Yeah and also I did way too much research about ketamine, chloroform, midazolam... yeah I'm DEFINETELY on the FBI watch list now. Yall better be appreciative 😂

Published- June 23rd, 2018
Revised- March 28th, 2020