Chapter Two

Maya

"Girl, the nigga had a black card and all that!" I laughed over the phone. "He pulled the shit out like 'ill take you shopping right now!" I was telling my home girl Yanira my drama while trying to find a parking space in the crowded park. "And girl!"

"Damn, Maya can I talk to, damn!" Nira spat.

I looked at my phone like I know she ain't just spaz on me. "If you had something to say bitch you should have said it."

"I'm sorry Maya, I'm just missing Lisco right now."

I rolled my eyes and found a parking space in the back of the parking lot. "Shit now I gotta walk."
I applied my lip gloss to my already cherry lips. My full thick lips had all the niggas going wild. My smooth caramel skin and dark curls made me look extra sexy. I was a bit skinny but I had an ass on me that drew men to me like flies on sugar.

"I know I can't go back to him though so fuck him." Yanira went on and on about Lisco. "He has done me dirty so many times, and got me in these streets looking stupid as hell."

I jumped out of the car with the phone still to my ear. "Are you done already? Shit it's Some fine ass men down at the court. Bring your sexy ass on down here. Forget Lisco's cheating ass."

Yanira sighed aloud. I couldn't understand a girl pretty like Yanira would be stuck on a nigga like Lisco. I heard rumors that he even beat her ass before. But Yanira had never came out to me and told me. So I left it alone.

"Alright, Maya I'm on my way."

I hung up the phone, and made my way on the bleachers beside two fine ass men in basketball shorts. I licked my lips when I noticed the inprint in those shorts!

"Maya!" I heard my name being called through the crowd. I knew the voice and sighed without turning around. My brother Deon was home. My mama could have warned me. Deon had done a five year bid upstate, and now that he was home let's just say I knew he was going to raise havoc.

Deon ran the streets. He was the King five years ago and everyone knew his name. Deon caught a petty gun charge when the pigs didn't find any drugs on him in his home in the suburbs. Typical, why would anyone stash drugs in their home.

"Your home!" I faked my surprise getting up to hug him. I noticed he had new tattoos and a tall slender broad on his arm.

"Been back about a week now."

The girl rolled her eyes at me, she must not know Deon was my brother. "Renee this here's my baby sister."

She looked surprise. "Damn, ok. Nice to meet you." I could have sworn this girl was sizing me up. But of course I let it slide. My brother Deon was known to be a ruthless thug. He did a five year bid on some petty charges his ex took out on him because he didn't want her ass any more.

I nodded, and turned to my brother. "So have you been by Mama's?"

"Na, I've been busy Maya. Have you?" He asked me. He knew I haven't. Me and that woman hadn't seen eye to eye since she cheated on my daddy. She'll leave me voicemails telling me how she missed me but I wasn't for the shit.

Deon eyed my attire. I knew he hated me wearing my skimpy clothes, but I was grown and single. "Where your clothes at Maya?"

"Where I left them Deon. Get off my case!"

Deon hugged me one last time and disappeared through the crowd of people. I watched as the sexiest nigga in the hood played ball with his fine ass friends. I set back down and cheered for his team.

Jerz was so damn fine. Those eyes had my panties wet just looking at him. And that body drove me wild. All the girls seemed to be on his dick, me included.

"I'm here!" Yanira touched my shoulder. I looked at what she was wearing and shook my head. She was wearing some Jordan's and a pair of dinem jeans with a white holter top. Her long hair was in a messy bun at the top of her head, and she had no makeup on. Yes, Yanira was naturally beautiful but damn she could have dressed like she wanted a new man.

"What did I miss?" She set down next to me.

"Deon's home."

Her eyes got wide. "No!"

I shook my head yes. "And before you ask-"

"I wasn't gonna ask shit, Maya." Yanira rolled her eyes.

"Yeah what ever."

Back in the day Yanira had the biggest crush on Deon until one day that crush turned into hate. She never really told me what happened, and quite frankly I didn't really need to know.

I clapped when Jerz made a shot.
Yanira eyes cut him like a knife. "Bitch that's the nigga who broke my phone!"

"Where?"

She pointed at Jerz, and I laughed. "The nigga from McDonald'"

"Yes!"

"Why didn't you tell me it was him?"

"I just don't like him. In high school he never even noticed me."

"What did you expect wearing shit like this." I giggled, and she playfully shoved me.

"He thinks he's the shit."

I looked at her like she was crazy, "because he is!"

After the game, men and women surrounded Jerz and his crew, and of course I was no exception. I got to the front of the crowd followed by Yanira who had an attitude.

"Hey Jerz, nice game." I said.

He nodded, "thanks lil mama." He looked over my shoulder. "Well well well." He laughed.

I turned to see who he was looking at. Yanira stood with her arms crossed and a shitty attitude. "Hey again."

"What ever." She rolled her eyes. "Let's go Maya."

"Hold up Yanira."

"Yanira," he walked up to her with a smirk on his face rubbing his beard. "I finally get a name to go with that pretty face."

"Please."

"So Yanira can I finally get a chance to pay for that cracked phone or what?"

My girl Nira had always been fiesty with men, and that turned them off completely. But this man was really into her attitude. "I'm good, Jerz."

Jerz wrapped his arms around her shoulder pulling her closer. "How about I take you out then."

Yanira walked away. "Let's go Maya."

I apologized for my best friend and followed behind her throwing a little twist his way. "Yo what's your deal Yanira?" I asked her when I caught up to her.

"That nigga is to cocky and I don't want no parts of him."

"But he fine." I whinned grabbing ahold to her arm. "Well at least be cordial enough so I can talk to his fine ass friend. We're going to the pool party and I just want my best friend on her best behavior."

Yanira laughed heading to her car. "You know you're crazy right?"

I flipped my hair and smiled at her. "That's me, that crazy sexy bitch."

"Goodbye Maya, see you at the party." Yanira got in her car and drove off. I dialed up Shawn's sexy ass who was just a couple feet away.

"Come over daddy." I told him, and headed to my car.