15

Jerz

I had to stop by Maya's house to warn her,that if she decided to do anything stupid with Yanira I was going to hurt her. I meant every word. Dino had given me the address earlier with no hesitation. He was still upset about the whole Sasha and Maya situation.

I entered my house, and candles were lit and soft r&b music was playing. I laid my keys on the counter and headed to my bedroom following the rose pedals. I guess Yanira was woke, and ready to be piped down.

"Hey baby," Yanira seductively said while on her hands and knees on my bed. She was wearing her white langerie with the holes cut for the nipples. Yanira was sexy as hell.

I walked over to her and planted a kiss on her forehead. "What's all this?"

"I wanted to show you how much you mean to me." She wrapped her arms around my neck and stared into my eyes like she was trying to read my thoughts. "Thank you for being here for me."

I lay Yanira back and kissed her from her lips down to her belly button. Yanira moaned and threw her legs over my shoulder. "Mmm"

I stuck my face in her pussy, licking and sucking the clit, something I could never do with other women. But Yanira was different from the rest. Even though she was keeping shit from me, I knew she was something special.

"Damn daddy!" She screamed scratching my back. When I knew she was about to have an orgasm, I stopped. I wanted her to feel all of me. I pulled my pants down to enter her, but flipped her onto her stomach. I wanted to see that ass vibrate against my dick. I slid her to the edge of the bed, and Yanira got on her hands and knees arching her back the way I liked.

She looked back at me ,as I slid inside her. Yanira gasped holding onto the sheets. Her moans caused me to go stroke deeper and harder. All I could hear was her ass slapping as I pounded her insides.

Yanira's screams and moans we're making me go crazy in the pussy. I pulled her hair causing my dick to go deeper.

"No baby!" She begged. "Stop stop! Oh Gawd!"

I wasn't trying to hear that shit. I could feel myself building up and bust all on her ass. Yanira lay there not able to move. I laughed at her, and slapped her ass.

"What are you doing to me Jerz." She asked me wiping the sweat from her forehead.

I ran into the bathroom for a wet washrag, and handed it to her. "Don't get up Nira, I got plenty of dick for you baby."

Yanira laughed, "is that right? Round two?"

I nodded and got on top of her, but this time I took my time with her. Yanira wrapped her legs around my waist....

The next morning, my alarm from my phone went off. I rolled over and Yanira was gone. I knew I was supposed to take her to work. I checked the bathroom and the kitchen and she was nowhere to be found. I guessed she had called a cab to take her.

I wanted to make some runs early, so I got dressed and headed to my safe that was hidden in the bathroom behind a picture of the ocean. The picture was leaning to the side just a little bit, and I thought that was strange. I typed in my code, opening the safe. I had to a confused looked plastered on my face. All my money was gone!

"Bitch!" I yelled. I didn't know who knew my code, and who could have robbed me. I thought about Dino, but I doubted he would have. He wasn't that stupid. I knew he wanted more product from the nigga in Atlanta, but he wasn't stupid.

Then my mind drifted to Yanira. It had to have been her. All 45 mil was gone! That bitch robbed me!

I ran out of my room and down the hall to Dino who was camped out in my guest room.

"Wake the fuck up!"

Dino rolled over, still half asleep. "Nigga what time is it?"

"That bitch robbed me!"

"Who?" Dino set up in the bed, and grabbed his gun that was under his pillow. That man stayed ready for war.

"Yanira!" I said pacing the floor. "That bitch!"

"Yo call up Shawn, we'll find her." I went back to my room and grabbed my cell phone. I first dialed Yanira, and her cell phone number was changed. I was swearing. I needed that money. How could that bitch set me up. I was going to make her wish that she never crossed me.

Dialing Shawn, I grabbed my shoes. "Nigga it's seven in the morning, fuck you want?"

"Yanira robbed me man!"

"Say word?" I could hear Shawn shuffling through some shit. "Yo, birds of a feather flock together."

"I think Maya had something to do with this. Ride up to her ass."

"Alright. Getting ready now. I'll hit your line in a few." Shawn hung up, and I did as well.

I yelled from the living room. "Nigga let's go."

Dino ran down the steps with his strap. "Where we headed first?"

"To that bitches job."