7.

Jerz

A month had passed since Yanira and I started hanging out on the regular. Her schedule from the hospital clashed with me wanting to surprise her with a vacation. But when she was off work I spent alot of time with her sexy ass.

Yanira was smart, sexy and very sweet. I pulled up to her home and texted her that I was outside.

Yanira cane out the door with her MK purse, and her hair was hanging down beautifully. That girl had my dick rock as hard when she had the blue jean body suit clinging to her body. She was dope.

Yanira waved at me and got into my truck kissing my cheek. "So where are we going?"

"I rather surprise you beautiful."

Yanira buckled her seat belt and smiled over at me. For the last month I had been getting to know this girl. She was more beautiful inside as she was out. I had vowed to hurt Lisco who had hurt her.

"Earth to Jerz!" She giggled throwing her hand on my lap as I drove.

"What up?"

"What do you think about Maya ignoring me like that? You think she mad because you want me."

I laughed, "I doubt it. Maya just use to getting what she wants. And Shawn didn't make it any better by leaving her ass alone."

Yanira shook her head. "I didn't even know she was fucking with Shawn like that."

"It's alot she hasn't told you."

Yanira set confused but her interest was peaked. "Like what?"

"Not my place to say Yanira."

She turned and looked out the window. Yanira was more naive than I thought she was especially about her best friend.

"Check this out. You like Italian?"

Yanira nodded smiling and placing her sunglasses over her eyes.

"I have reservations at that new spot on Lincoln Drive."

"Let me find out you're trying to be romantic."

I laughed, I really wanted to fuck the hell out of her but she wanted to wait and I could dig her, and respected her more for it.

We arrived at the Italian spot, and the valet was standing out front. I handed him the keys to the Range and went around to open Yanira's door. She smiled taking me by the arm.

I ain't never been the romantic type but with this girl I wanted to show her how she made me feel. Every waking chance I got I spent time with her. We was escorted to our table. Yanira smiled at me, blushing.

"This was so sweet of you Jerz."

"Anything for you baby girl." I said looking over the menu. I sensed that her eyes were still on me. "What?"

Yanira shrugged, "I never thought you breaking my phone would lead to a relationship."

"Oh so we're in a relationship now?"

"I thought so."

"Bet." I said digging in my pocket for a gift for her. "Speaking of a relationship, and the fact it's been a month since your silly ass decided to be nice to me." I handed her a diamond studded necklace.

Yanira accepted it almost in tears. "Jerz, this is beautiful! Oh God. You didn't have to."

"I wanted to show you how much you making a nigga soft now."

She laughed, and I walked over to place it around her neck. Yanira stood up and kissed my lips wrapping her arms around my neck. "Thank you baby."

"Let's eat, and go home."

She looked confused. "Home?"

"Yeah you going back to my crib."

"Ok."

Maya

I walked through out the mall looking for a cute dress for Misha's party she was throwing at Club Apple. I walked arm in arm with my girl Sasha. Yeah you heard me, Sasha, Dino's girl.

"What do you think about that dress?" Sasha asked me.

"It's not me at all." I said crunching my nose up at the dress. "I like that tight red one over there.

We walked over and Dino and Shawn showed up. Sasha ran over to Dino hugging and kissing on him. I folded my arms waiting on Sasha to finish her conversation with her man.

Shawn stood next to Dino on his cell phone. "What's up Sasha, what up Maya." Shawn said almost laughing.

I rolled my eyes at him sticking up my middle finger.

Dino smiled at me shaking his head. They both were fine as fuck.

"Baby will you be at Club APPLE tonight?" Sasha asked Dino.

Sasha and Dino had been together about seven years. She loved that man's dirty drawers and I knew why. Shit, Dino's hang time was on point.

"Yeah ma"

I was getting bored with them already. "Sasha come on we have things we need to do."

Sasha kissed Dino. "I'll see you later on baby. I'm going to find an outfit and get my hair and nails done."

Dino looked at me, then turned back to her. "Get something sexy for me."

I knew that was code for me.

"Ok Dino." Sasha said walking back to me. We continued our shopping, and headed to the nail shop.

We set down beside each other and Sasha looked like something was bothering her.

"You ok?" I asked her picking out my color for my nails.

"Dino was out all night the other night, I mean I know he in the streets but it was weird. I mean, he didn't even hold me when he did come in. And that was strange." She admitted to me.

"Maybe he was just tired. You know how street niggas do."

"Yeah maybe." She said.

We set there talking about what was going on in the hood until she brought up Yanira.

"I hear Yanira and Jerz are an item now." Sasha said smiling.

Yanira and Sasha were cordial but they were never friends. Even in school when we had classes and lunch together Yanira and Sasha were never close. Yanira was the quiet type always had been. Sasha was wild, and when I wanted to party she was the one I hit up.
"I guess. I mean I haven't spoken to her in a while."

Sasha looked confused. "Y'all are always together. What's up with that."

Nosey bitch. I thought. "She's been busy working and under Jerz I haven't seen her that's all."

Sasha nodded. "They are cute together. He needs a good girl, his last one was a straight mess. I heard she tried to fuck my man." Sasha laughed. "Dino saved her ass for real, I was going to drag her ass up and down Michigan avenue."

Damn, Sasha was a true rider for Dino but what would happen if she found out about me and Dino?

I doubt she would.

"So who are you spending your time with?"

"My damn self girl. I'm not even looking for a man." I said while the nail lady buffed my nails.

Sasha laughed like she was doubting my answer. "Yeah ok Maya."

All i could think about was seeing Dino later.