23

Maya

I broke into the room across from Shawn's. He hadn't left the room in a couple hours. I peeped through the curtains, and set back down on the bed. I needed to know what was going on. I wasn't about to go down without a fight. I had stolen the gun from Shawn's night stand and was ready to use it if need be. I decided to take a quick nap.

An hour had passed by an I was awakened by loud knocks coming from across the hall. I I peeped once again out the curtains and noticed that Dino and Jerz we're at Shawn's door. When Shawn opened the door he was pushed back and two guns were aimed at his face. I covered my mouth and closed the curtains.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" I placed the floors wondering what was my next move. I ran back to the window and seen Shawn, Dino and Jerz getting into a gray van. I grabbed my gun and headed out the door, careful not to be seen. I stole a car from the parking lot with tinted windows and hot wired it to start. Trailing the van I stayed three cars behind for a couple miles before the van made a right turn on an abandoned street. I drove past it, careful not to be seen. I stopped at the next street over and set there for twenty minutes. If I was going to go back I had to get a plan in order. It was damn near five in the morning, I couldn't just follow the van blindly with no other cars on the road. I had to think fast. It was either kill or be killed, and I be damned if I was doing today.

Jerz

Exiting the car, we made our way back into the warehouse, and a beaten Yanira set with blood everywhere. Sasha was in here playing bad cop, and the goons stupidly let her do it.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked, pushing Sasha to the ground. I swear this bitch was in the way. Dino wanted to bring her dirty ass, and I agreed because the bitch gave me head when ever I needed it. Dino was a stupid mother fuckers, I thought she was a ride or die, but Sasha was a slut too.

"Jerz she wouldn't stop talking shit." Sasha cried running to her baby daddy's side.

"Did I ask your hoe ass to touch her?"

Sasha shook her head vigorously. "No."

I nodded at Dino who smacked Sasha to the ground. He beat her ass with the butt of his gun. I knew it pained him to have to beat her ass like that, even more so I was fucking the shit out of his bitch.

"I'm sorry!" Sasha cried out trying desperately to block Dino's blows.

"Yanira, why are you in here starting shit?" I asked watching Sasha run out of the warehouse.

"You know me." She spat out blood on the ground. "So are you going to kill me or what?"

I kneeled down in front of her studying her face. Even battered she was still beautiful. "I just want my shit, I'll let you go."

"It's at the bottom of the Ocean. Do you really think I'm stupid."

I watched Dino leave the warehouse to find Sasha, before I finished my talk with Yanira. "I wouldn't hurt you, I swear."

"You swear?"

I nodded, hoping that I sounded convincing. Yanira sighed and began to cry. I set there watching her tears fall from her eyes. Then she laughed. I was more confused than ever. I was beginning to become frustrated with this bitch, and she knew it.

"How do you promise me something like this, after I literally stole your manhood?" She asked. "I stole your your livelihood. And made you look like a bitch throughout Norfolk. You swear you won't kill me? I know I'm good as dead. You can't return home without my head. I know it, and you know it to Jerz."

She was right. Yanira had to die, but not before I got my money and dope. "So where is it?"

"Go to hell!" She spat.

I grabbed my gun from my waist and aimed at her head. Yanira closed her eyes.

Boom boom! I could see the blood soak right through my shirt. Dropping to my knees i aimed the gun at Yanira and pled the trigger hitting her on her arm.

"Ahhh!" Yanira yelled out before everything went black...

Maya

My chest rised was rising and falling fast, as I watched Jer