This is My Wife Eleanor

(Edited: 7/6/17)

Emmi's P.O.V

Today, we were headed to Louis' house in a place called London. We went to the store first. Louis bought me the headphones, gum, crayons and a coloring book. I put everything in my bag from school.

"When you're on a plane, sometimes your ears will feel like they are being pushed into your head, just chew gum, it helps." Louis explained to me.

I nodded.

He got our plane tickets and we boarded the plane. There wasn't a lot of people on the plane, it was only Louis and I in our row. I watched out the window as we took off, it was pretty awesome.

"So, Louis tell me about yourself." I said, boredly.

I realized I knew nothing about him, except he is married and has three kids.

He chuckled.

"I like footy, music, I actually used to be in a band." He told me.

"A band?" I asked, my eyes widened.

"Yeah! Now we're all grown up, so we don't do it anymore. Uncle Harry is a mate from the band." He told me.

"That's so cool!" I said, almost jumping out of my seat. "Maybe could you teach me to play footy?"

"Of course, love!" He said.

I smiled.

"Love? That's a weird thing to say." I giggled.

"No it's not. It just means, like sweetheart, or honey." He told me.

"Why do you say it?" I asked, tilting my head.

"It's just a thing people say where I live." He answered.

He does have a funny voice, so that makes sense.

"Does your wife know about me?" I asked, looking at my hands.

"Yes, she's very excited to meet you." He told me.

"I'm scared." I said.

He took my hand.

"I promise, everything will be alright!" He said, squeezing my hand.

I nodded.

I fell asleep, still holding Louis's hand.

>>><<<

"We're here!" Louis cheered.

He got our luggage and we got off the plane. He picked me up and put me on his hip. We walked down a long hallway, till we got to a big open area with a ton of people. Louis put me down and just held my hand.

"Louis!" A woman's voice yelled.

I looked around and saw a lady waving her hands. She had dark brown hair and two small kids standing by her side.

"Eleanor!" Louis yelled.

He looked so happy. They are that happy family. Louis sped up his walk.

"Daddy!" The kids cheered.

One girl, one boy. They looked exactly alike, a good mix between Louis and the woman. Louis hugged the woman tightly. The kids hugged Louis' legs. When him and the woman stopped hugging, they quickly kissed.

"Hey, little farts!" Louis said, looking down at the children.

They both giggled and he picked them up.