Summer

(edited: 7/7/16)

It's been about three years, but I came back and changed this chapter. In this chapter they will no longer be celebrating the Fourth of July, as that is an American holiday.

>>><<<

Emmi's P.O.V

Today is the Fourth of July, except apparently Louis' family doesn't celebrate that holiday. Instead, all my Aunts and Uncles that I have never met are coming over for a cookout. Tommy assured me I'll get along with everyone. I really like Tommy. Lilly and I haven't bonded much.

Eleanor got Lilly and I sundresses that were spaghetti strap and long. They were both the color pink. Tommy was wearing a blue collared and white shorts.

Eleanor is very nice, I like her, but I don't call her mommy. I know who my mommy is. I'm warming up to Lou. I think I'll surprise him today and call him daddy.

"When is everyone going to be here?" Tommy asked Louis.

"Soon," Louis assured him, as he spiked Tommy's hair.

"Hi, Tommy!" I exclaimed.

"Ello, Emmi!" Tommy said, cheerfully.

Tommy was outspoken, like me, but Lilly was quiet.

"I can't wait for Uncle Harry!" Lilly said, happily, waiting at the door.

"I can't wait for Uncle Niall!" Tommy said, jumping up and down.

"I've never met these people." I shrugged.

Eleanor came upstairs. She put flower pins in Lilly and I's hair. Eleanor went into the kitchen to cook, Lilly helped her, Tommy and I played on our iPods and Louis watched TV.

"Ding dong!" Our doorbell screamed.

"LI LI!" Louis screamed, opening the door.

"Uncle Lou!" Little voices yelled.

"Abby! Dylan!" Louis cheered.

"Let's go!" Tommy said, pulling my arm.

"Hi, Tommy!" A lady with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes said.

"Hello, Aunt Penny!" Tommy said, hugging her.

"I'm Emmi!" I said, smiling widely.

"Hi, Emmi! My name is Penny, Aunt Penny!" The lady said, smiling.

I shook her hand.

"I'm Uncle Liam." A man with light brown hair and brown eyes said.

"Emmi!" I told him, shaking his hand.

"This is Abby, and Dylan." Louis said, pointing at them.

Abby had strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes, Dylan had brown hair and green eyes. Abby looked younger than Dylan.

"This is Emmi." Penny told them.

"Hi, Emmi!" Abby said.

"Hello, Abby."

"Daddy when is Uncle Niall going to be here?" Tommy asked, pulling his shirt.

"Well, it's almost lunch, so soon." Louis answered.

"Yay!" Tommy cheered.

Lilly came in and her and Abby went and played.

"How old are you?" Dylan asked.