Sleepovers

(edited: 7/07/17)

Emmi's P.O.V

There is only two days before we leave for Disney World. Yip yip, so excited!

We also are all having a friend over. Plus dad and Eleanor are babysitting Uncle Niall and Aunt Adelaide's kids tonight, because they're having a date night. Eleanor and dad actually insisted they had a date night, because they are always busy with their four children they never have time to spend alone, seriously not even to sleep, they usually have 1/4 of their children in bed with them.

So today, we get to camp out in the backyard, in tents. Me, Lilly, Sydney, Chevron and Darcy in one tent. Tommy, Charlie, Luke and Chris in one tent.

I hope Luke doesn't try flirting with me. It's bad enough seeing him at school, now my house? The devil must love me.

The doorbell just rang! Hopefully it's Sydney. I ran to the door and opened it. Luke.

"Aye, Emmi!" Luke greeted, I slammed the door in his face.

"Who's here?" Dad asked, walking by.

"No one!" I told him, putting my back to the door.

Then Luke decided to continuously ring the doorbell.

"Move out of the way, Em." He said.

I moved out from in front of the door. Dad opened it.

"Hey, Luke, right?" Dad asked, letting him in.

"Yes, Mr. Tomlinson." Luke said, politely.

"Please, call me Louis!" Dad assured. "Come on in. Did you mom just drop you off?"

"She had to go to a meeting, she's stopping by later to bring by some snacks." Luke explained.

"Oh, how nice of her!" Dad exclaimed.

"She knows there's gonna be a full house tonight." Luke said.

Alright Luke, stopping being polite to my dad, it's irritating.

"Tommy, your friend is here!" I yelled.

"'Your friend' is that all I get?" Luke asked, smirking.

"My bad," I rolled my eyes.  "Tommy your annoying friend is here!"

"Emmi, be nice, he's a guest." Dad lectured me.

"Sorry," I shrugged. "Not sorry."

Soon Tommy finally came running into the foyer.

"Aye, love birds!" He greeted, smirking.

"What?" Dad asked.

"Luke follow me to my room." Tommy said.

I quickly walked away before dad could question me.

I went out in the backyard, where dad was setting up the tents and Eleanor was setting logs in between the tents. In between the logs was a fire pit. Tonight will be so fun!

"When's Sydney supposed to be here?" I asked Eleanor.

"Her mom will drop her off around two." Eleanor replied. "Its one thirty."

"Okay," I was already bored outside, so I went back inside.

I went into the game room. I threw up in my mouth when I saw Luke playing on my Xbox. I started to walk backwards, but I ran into someone.

"Hey, Emmi!" Tommy's voice yelled in my ear. Luke turned around, quickly. "You want to play with us?"

"Sure," I muttered.