Disney World

edited: 6/29/16

Emmi's P.O.V

4:15 A.M

I excitingly boarded the plane with my dad, Eleanor, Lilly and Tommy. We were on our way to Florida, we had to go all the way to America, which would take a long time. We got on the plane, I sat by Tommy and Lilly, dad and Eleanor sat across from us. It was early in the morning, so soon all of us were asleep. I had been so excited last night I barely got any sleep.

"Wake up." Eleanor's voice cooed.

"We have landed!" Dad's loud voice boomed. I opened my eyes. I jumped out of my seat. Dad handed me my suitcase. They woke Tommy and Lilly up.

We all got off the plane and got our rental car.

"You guys hungry?" Dad asked.

"Yes!" We all exclaimed.

"Let's go to In and Out Burger!" Dad suggested, happily.

We all agreed and dad drove to the fast food restaurant. I skipped up to the restaurant, following behind dad and Eleanor.

"I can't wait to meet all the Disney princesses!" Lilly exclaimed.

"I want to meet the pirates." Tommy said.

"I want to meet Stitch, and Tigger, and Mike Wasoski, and and-" I rambled on, excitingly.

"Well, don't you just want to meet everyone?" Dad teased me, chuckling.

I nodded my head. We entered the restaurant and I could just smell the deliciousness.

I decided on some fries, and a coke. I didn't really pay attention to what everyone else got. I was too busy coloring those coloring things they hand out. These crayons suck. I had broken all three of mine.

One time I left these in the cup holder of mom's car on accident and they melted. Let's just say she did not appreciate the beautiful wax in her cup holder.

Our food finally came and we ate, in no hurry.

"So, what will we do first?" Lilly asked.

"Today we will spend most of our time at Disney Hollywood Studios, riding rides and everything." Eleanor said.

I was ready to ride every ride, meet all the characters and just do everything right now!

After we were all finished we got in the rental car and drove to Disney World Resort! First we went to our hotel that had two beds, a couch, TV, table, fridge, and bathroom. We put our luggage down.

"Can we go to the Mickey Mouse store?" Tommy begged.

"Not yet," Dad told him.

"But I want to get a Mickey Mouse shirt, so he can autograph it!" Tommy whined.

"I want one, too!" Lilly joined in.

"Yeah!" I agreed. Eleanor chuckled, as she got everything she needed in her purse.

"Alright, fine." Dad gave in.

"Yay!" We all cheered.

We went down to the Mickey Mouse store and bought some Mickey shirts.

The first thing we went to was Toy Story Midway Mania, in Disney Hollywood Studios, when we first went up there the line was super super long we would've had to wait like one hundred minutes, except we got a free pass!

Eleanor and dad definitely beat us all at the video games, which was totally disappointing, but we all still had fun! Still in Disney Hollywood Studios, we went to this ride called the Twilight Zones Tower Of Terror. Just waiting in line is full of so much detail. The ride was a totally thrilling!