Little Match Makers

(Edited: 7/07/17)

Emmi's P.O.V

How's life everyone? Just little Emmi Tomlinson here, nothing new in my life, except everything.

I've almost lived here a year. A year without my mum, a year without hearing her voice, seeing her smile, hearing her laugh, feeling her hugs, spending time with her, all the little things we used to do together, almost a whole three hundred sixty five days without her.

My dad is an amazing person and everything, but I just wonder how it would of been if my mum and dad were together since day one, my birth, all five years, would mum be dead? Would we be a picture perfect family? Would they of split like my dad and Eleanor? Would I have little brothers or sisters? Where would I live?

All these things I wonder 24/7. While I brush my teeth, lay in bed, sit in school, ear dinner, play on the Xbox, my mind was always taken up by these possibilities.

Just think about how much my life has changed in this almost year. My mum died, I met my father, I disliked my father, I moved to London, I met Tommy, Lilly and Eleanor I was put on medication, I destroyed that picture perfect family, then I lived with my Uncle Zayn, now I'm back with my dad, he has a girl space friend, and on a different medicine.

This medicine is a patch, it's like a band aid, I wear it on my hip from before I leave for school, until I get home. No one else can touch it, because if you're not careful the medicine can get on you, it will do the opposite to you what it does to me. The medicine makes me calm, but it would make you literally bouncing off the walls.

My one goal that I have is to get my dad and Eleanor back together. I just knew they were perfect together, just by taking one glance at them. I really liked Eleanor, I truly did, she attempted to fill that mother role for me, she did a great job at it, but no matter how good she is, she'll just never compare to my birth giver.

Tommy and Lilly are coming over tomorrow. I'm super excited to see them! They had started talking to me, they kinda had to. I mean I heard dad telling them to talk to me, because I'm their sister and it hurts my feelings when they don't.

Everyone is always talking about me, not necessarily saying bad things about me, it just felt like everyone was practically forced into interacting with me.

Now that Alice is in the picture, getting Eleanor and my dad together will be a bit of a challenge. Maybe if I just run Alice off, then my dad will go back to Eleanor. What if Eleanor doesn't want my dad back? Good thing Tommy is coming over today, I can ask him.

I sat in the game room playing Xbox. I was playing on this new Sims game we got. It was supposed to be Lilly's, but this is my Xbox. I was trying to burn this lady's house down.

"Emmi!" Tommy and Lilly suddenly came in the room.

I threw the remote and hugged them. After we were done hugging, they looked at the Telly.

"Were you trying to kill that person?" Lilly asked.

"No," I lied.

"That poor person." Lilly gasped, picking up the remote and taking over.

Lilly tried killing them, as well. We were all sitting in the game room having a good laugh trying to kill all the Sims.

"Yay! You guys are getting off nice!" Dad exclaimed, then he looked at the Telly screen. "You children are weird."

After awhile we decided to play Call Of Duty. Then Tommy farted. I elbowed him in the gut. Lilly started laughing and Tommy just sat there giggling.