Living With Uncle Z

(Edited 7/6/17)

Emmi's P.O.V

Right when I thought everything was working out, things got awful. Schoolwork had been getting harder, so I started leaving my homework in my desk, so I wouldn't have to do it at home. The teacher found out and told my dad. He got quiet furious.

Then I got suspended for punching Becky Goodwill in the face. She stole my chicken nuggets at lunch. Don't touch my hair, food, or face that's how I work.

Last but not least I pulled the fire alarm at school while walking to the bathroom, that one I got in massive trouble for. I even got grounded for two weeks where I couldn't come out of my room, only for dinner and school, except dad took my toy box, so I had nothing to do in there.

Dad says he has to think about some things, so I have to go live with Uncle Zayn and Aunt Pierre, that's okay with me I really like them. Uncle Niall and Uncle Zayn are my favourite uncles.

I put my little backpack straps on my shoulders.

"Emmi, please, please, please be good for Uncle Zayn and Aunt Pierre, for goodness sakes." He said, mumbling the last part. "I mean it, I don't want them ringing me saying you got kicked out of school or something."

"I'll be good." I sighed.

I actually wasn't promising anything, half the time I didn't know what I was doing till I was doing it. Aunt Adelaide talked to me about it, she said it was impulsive.

Impulsive is when you don't think before you act, or say something. I was glad to have all these different family members to teach me loads of things.

Our car stopped in front of Uncle Z and Aunt P's house. I unbuckled quickly and hopped out of the car. Uncle Zayn was outside.

"Uncle Z!" I cheered, running up to him and hugging him.

"Hey, Emmi!" He greeted, hugging me.

"Thanks so much, Zayn." Dad said.

"It's no problem, Louis." Uncle Zayn said, giving him an assuring smile, dad raised his eyebrows. "She'll be fine."

"I sure hope so." Dad sighed. "Alright come here, Emmi." Dad held his arms out wide.

I ran into his arms and hugged him.

"See ya around, old man." I said, kissing his cheek.

"See ya around, kid." He smiled.

"Come over anytime, Lou." Uncle Zayn told him as dad got in his car.

>>><<<

editing thoughts: why TF did I make Emmi such a bad ass?

she's literally better than me and she's like 10 years younger than me

TF is this shit

~Tyson