Amusment Park - Adi

~Y/N POV~

I went to an amusement park with my best friend, Adi. We've been friends since I can remember, and I've loved every bit of it. But, he doesn't (hopefully) know that I really like him... I have no idea if he likes me back!
  He probably knows I like him. I mean, I'M A COMPLETE IDIOT! I blush nonstop and I giggle like a maniac around him. He definitely knows. He knows. He knows. HE FREAKIN KNOWS. He knows that I like him.

Anyways, before this day got started, I got a text from Adi asking me if I wanted to go to an amusement park with him. :)

From: Adi 🔥👌
Hey, Y/N! Wanna go to the amusement park that just opened downtown with me?

O em gee. I've been so anxious to go to this new park that everyone has been patiently waiting for it to open, AND I'm finally going!

To: Adi 🔥👌
Uh, DUH!! You know I've been wanting to go there!

From: Adi 🔥👌
Alrighty, I'll pick you up at, 10:30ish?

To: Adi 🔥👌
Kay! Bye

I get ready ASAP, it's 9:30 and I need to get ready now!
~~~~

I search through my closet to find myself in this

I do my makeup and I do my hair.
~~~~~~~~
I'm all ready when I hear the doorbell ring and I rush to see Adi's beautiful figure standing there, right in front of me.

"Hey." He says calmly

"Hola"

"Ready to leave? I'm stoked"

"Of course! Let's go! I'm excited too!"

We walk to his car and we turn on some jams. I sing my heart out to every song that comes on.

"Y/n! You never told me you had a voice like that! It's amazing!"

I completely forgot I was in his car. Shoot.

"Oh um thanks, I don't really think it's that good."

"What?! What's going on inside your head?! Your voice is like an angel! That voice could be what heaven sounds like!"

Oh. My. God. I'm melting inside, I really like this boy.

We get there and we are both like little kids in a candy store.
We pay for our tickets and we go and have some fun. After tons of fun, we go on the bumper cars for one of our last rides.

We decided to go into the same car, and have fun. Whenever we would bump into someone, he would hold on the my waist and pull me close. It was weird. But I liked it.

After we finished with that ride, we went to the Ferris wheel as our last ride. (I know, it's a repetitive move for every love story) we get into the cart and enjoy the view.
The palm trees looked so amazing with the view of the beach in the distance, it was very romantic.

Adi breaks the silence with words I will never forget.

"Listen, y/n.. I really like you. Do you feel the same way?"

"Adi, I-"

"Your amazing h/l (hair length) h/c (hair color) hair, your big, beautiful e/c (eye color) eyes, your great and awesome personality, and you're Drop. Dead. Gorgeous. And that's what I really like about you, you act like yourself and you don't care what anyone thinks.."

"Adi, I-"

"I understand if you don't like me I'll-"

"Adi! Let me finish!"

"Okay.."

"Adi, I feel the same way, I've liked you as long as I can remember, and I would never think you would feel the same way."

"I understand- wait, what?!"

"You heard me, I feel the same way."

"Oh my god! Yes! I love you! Err, I mean. Will you go on a date with me, and be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, Adi. I would love that."

"Yes! I love you.."

"I love you too."

You feel his warm embrace surrounding you while his warm lips kiss your own and you smile at the thought that this was the best day of your life.