Late night cuddles- Tal

It was one of those nights, where all Tal wanted to do was cuddle with his love.

It sometimes annoyed you, because when you needed to get things done, he would follow you and try to beg you to hold you in his arms. But, you absolutely adored almost all of the situation. You've always wanted someone to cuddle you for no reason. He was that someone.

"Babe, can you please come cuddle with me? I need someone to hold on to!" Begged your loving boyfriend.

"Tal, after I'm done cleaning the kitchen. I'll try to finish it as soon as I can."

"But baby, I feel lonely right now! I need you like now!"

"Tal, like I said, I'll finish as soon as I can. I love you to pieces, but I really want to get this clean!"

"Ugh fine"

"Thank you sweets"

"It's getting late, you should really finish that tomorrow."

I glanced up at the clock, I thought it was maybe 8:00. It was 10:15.

"Huh, it is."

"Yeah, and my lovely y/n should come tangle up in my arms with me."

I didn't have much left, I only had to start the dishwasher.

"Hold on I only have to start our dishwasher."

"Really? Yay!"

I chuckle at how amazingly cute he is.

"Alright, I'm all done"

"Yay!"

You walk up to him and You throw your arms around him. He grasped you so tight you both fell onto the couch with you on top of him. After a laughing fit, you two get up and he shuts the blinds and turns off the lights. He then proceeded to pick you up with your legs around his torso and your arms wrapped around his neck while his hands are on your thighs squeezing them in pleasure.

"Tal! What are you doing?!"

"Taking you to our room. What else would I be doing, silly."

You get to your shared room and he throws you onto the bed and gets on top of your little body and your legs wrap around his torso once more.

He starts to give you passionate kisses on your lips and you kiss back. It was nice. You roll both of you over with yourself on top of him now, continuing your heated make out session.

You both pull away and you put your head in the crook of his neck.
You and Tal situate yourselves and you lay our head on his now bare chest. You look up at him and you feel him pull you closer and see him grinning from ear to ear. It was adorable.

"Ugh, babe. You are such a cutie. What did I do to deserve someone like you?" You ask while comfortably digging yourself into his warmth.

"I should be the one asking that. You are my baby and and I don't know what I did to deserve you!"

"Awe, I love you, Tal."

"I love you too, y/n." Tal replies while holding onto my waist tighter than ever.

Man, I really do love these late night cuddles.