Caught- Adi

You and Adi have been sort of distant lately, and it concerned you. Why was Adi always avoiding you and bailing out on your plans? Thinking of this hurt you. You had to ask why he was doing this.

You drive to his house thinking of what you were going to say. You were nervous. Adi, why are you bailing out on me all the time? Adi, do you not love me anymore? Adi, please let me know why you are always avoiding me!

You make it to his house. You were a nervous wreck, you were about to ask Adi why he was avoiding you. The pressure was on both of you.

You hit three knocks on the door and Adi's cute brother Tal opens almost immediately.

"Hey, Y/n! What's up?"

"Hey, nothing much really." You say as you frown

"Hey, what's with the frown? Come in!"

You walk in and you stand there awkwardly, you always thought Tal was cute. But you didn't like him the way you liked Adi. It was just awkward being around him.

"Is Adi here?"

"Yeah! Why?"

"I really need to talk to him."

"Oh, what's it about? Not to get to personal"

"He's been kinda distant to me and avoiding me.."

"Oh.. well he is here."

"Really? Cool!"

"Yeah, I think I saw him with someone, it looked like a girl. But I don't know"

Your eyes lit in terror. A girl? Who was this girl?

"A-A g-girl?"

"Yeah- oh wait.. I thought-"

"Um, just excuse me for one second.."

You run away as you escape into the upstairs world. You hear some laughing. You, have tears in your eyes.

You burst open the door to see a girl on top of Adi making out with him and moaning into their kisses.

They both see you in shock while you have tears falling down your cheeks.

"Uh.. Y/N, it's not what it looks like.."

"Oh really? Adi?! This isn't what it looks like?"

"Yeah.. but baby please here me out!"

"So this is the reason you've been avoiding me? And ditching our plans? Just so you can cheat on me?"

You see the girl, it's not just any girl it's Ashley (sorry if that's your name), she's been trying to get with Adi the whole entire time you were with Adi.

"And Ashley? You are such a bitch!"

"Babe, don't call her that!"

"So standing up for the girl you cheated with, huh, and I'm not your babe!"

"No.. I mean yes, but bab- y/n please hear me out!"

"Ashley! What did your sorry ass do to get with the boy I WAS dating to bail out on me and ditch me and make me worried about his fucking self!"

"Uh.. well I kind of been saying really bad stuff about you.."

"WHAT?! So Adi you have the fucking nerve to believe this son of a bitchy whore who has been telling LIES to get with you for the past couple of weeks?! You've been sucking on each other's faces for weeks now?"

You're pretty much broken down now.

"Oh please. It's not like you and Adi never suck on each other's faces"

"We don't!"

"Yeah, Ashley.. we just pecked each other's lips.." Adi says ashamed.

"Adi, I'm done! You can have this girl who's been trying to get with you since day one is all yours... Ashley, you got your dream boy, enjoy him while you can..."

You walk out with a shaky breath and tears non stop streaming down your cheeks.

"Hey, y/n! Did you figure out wh- oh... are you okay?"

"Yes, Tal I'm fine!"

"You don't seem fine.. what happ-"

"Tal! I'm fine!"

You grabbed your stuff while you were trying so hard not to break down in front of Tal.

"Y/n.. I hope you feel better.."

You couldn't help it, you broke down and Tal came to hug you. It felt great to be honest.

"A-Adi c-cheated on me!"

"What?! He did?"

"Yes! Why couldn't he just talk to me instead of cheating on me?!"

"I don't know. But you should stay here for now. I'll get this done.."

"O-okay.."

You start to wait when all of the sudden you hear Tal yelling at Adi.

To be continued...

You can clearly tell this was rushed. I'm sorry for this horrible story.