My god you're beautiful~Adi

I've been so insecure and frightened about my looks and how people think of me. Every time my loving boyfriend Adi wraps is arms around me, I pull away. I can't stop and I need serious help.

I drive to his house after work and I'm in one of his baggy sweatshirts so he can't see how ugly I am...
I knock on the door and I see Adi's beautiful figure standing there, I see his toned muscles through his shirt and it makes me melt inside.

"Hey beautiful"
Ugh can he not see what a disappointment I am?
"Um hi.."
"Come on in! I've been dying to cuddle you." He smiles.
I walk in and he immediately throws his arms around me and I pull away as quickly as possible.

"Aw don't wanna cuddle yet, c'mon let's watch a movie!" He holds my hand

He turns on (insert movie name) our favorite movie. It never gets old.
We get about a quarter into the movie and me pulls me closer to him and sways me in his arms.
"My baby.. my sweet little baby"
I hesitate and scoot away from him.
"Baby, whats wrong, are you mad at me?" He asks while pausing the movie.
I put my head in my knees and I start crying.
"Oh no no no y/n what's wrong?"
"Do, do you think I'm ugly? Why the frick are you dating me I'm an ugly pig."
"What? No Babe you are so beautiful and you're amazing the the way you are."
"Really" I manage to sniffle out.
"Yes, y/n god damn you are so friggen gorgeous like wow."
"Thanks Adi the means a lot.."
"Can you take off your shirt and show me how beautiful you are?"
I playfully hit his arm and I crawl into his presence and feel the warmth of his arms around me and Adi puts the movie back on.

"So about the shirt.."
"Adi, maybe later love"
"It was worth a try."
"Oh my lord, babe you are so cute" I boop his nose.
"Y/n, you you."
"Y/n.."
"Yes adi?"
"My god you're beautiful"

Yo I updated whatttt