Love like no other- Adi

You and Adi have been dating for a while now. And let's say, you've thought it was love like no other. You both would say that to each other at the right moments whenever you were cuddling, shopping, watching your favorite shows, and basically anywhere!

You always walk to and from school together. It seemed like you enjoyed his company more than anyone else. And, you believe he felt the same way.

You both were walking home from school when all of the sudden Adi scoops you up.

"Adi! What are you doing?"

"I'm showing my love to you. Is it not obvious?"

"It kinda is, but why?"

"Well.."

"Well what?"

He seemed out of it, and you could tell by the look in his dark brown eyes that they had a hint of jealousy in them.

"You know that boy that walked by us? Not too long ago?"

"Yeah?"

"I watched him check you out for the whole time he was near us."

"Awe, is my baby jealous?"

"To be honest, kind of"

"Awe, Adi I would never leave you to some random guy who's in his early 20's that checked me out."

"Really? You care that much?" He felt relieved.

"Of course, I love you!"

"I love you too y/n"

"Wow, we really have love like no other" You say while Adi puts you down.

"Yeah, we really do" he replies as you both kiss in front of your house.

I guess you could say.

You both have love like no other.