I like me better- tal

You and Tal have been dating for a few years. Since his YouTube channel became very popular in 2016. You were a very big fan of him and you saw him on the streets. You talked to him and you talked for a bit and he asked for your number. Soon after that you started dating. The fandom was very supportive of your relationship and always loved to see Tal happy, as you did as well. He wanted you to be happy. He was your king and you were his queen.

Today, he was acting very lovey, he really showed his appreciation for you and he was begging for your sweet kisses.

"Tal, baby?"

"Yes cutie?"

"What is up with you today, you've been acting so lovey?"

"Am I allowed to show my girl how much I love her?"

"Babe, you can ahah. But what's the deal today?"

He took a deep breath and looked at you with his beautiful ocean eyes that you could drown in.

"Listen y/n l/n" he says firmly and passionately

"You were honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me. You're the sweetest girl ever and I thrive for someone like that. You're so beautiful even when you don't even try to look good. You're just such a gorgeous person. I don't know how I managed to meet someone like you. I'm so glad you came to ask for a picture when we first met and you were just a fan. My 19 year old self was so excited to see someone as loving and caring as you. You care for your friends and me. You make me so happy. This is like the first time I've ever experienced love with someone. Now at the age of 22, I just really wanna say that.. I like me better when I'm with you. I'm myself, and you don't judge me. Except for when I'm acting like a dork hahah. But, promise you remember what I say when you're feeling down and I hope you'll smile with that gorgeous smile that makes the sun cry. I love you baby. I love you more than anything. You make me the happiest man alive, y/n l/n. I love you darling."

The speech made you tear up. You've been in a few relationships but you realized Tal is the one, the man you will say "I do" to in a white dress. The man you'll have your first child with, the man you'll be with till the day you die. Even when you're ghosts.

This is inspired by the long "I like me better" by LAUV 🙃

Also be happy. I'm back finally ahahah