Through A Friend- Tal

You have always been very good friends with Michael, (Tal's friend) for a while now. You've always hung out when he wasn't with his other buddies and you felt like you could tell him anything.

He always thought you and one of his best friends, Tal would look so good together, but you didn't know Tal and it made you a little uncomfortable.

"C'mon, y/n! Just one meet up? I'll be there to make sure he doesn't make you wanna run away and crawl into a hole and sit there forever!"

"Jeez Michael! I don't feel so good about this!"

"It'll be fine! Give him a chance, he's cute and he really knows how to work it."

"Whatever you say.."

You two pull up to the place where you guys were meeting. You had butterflies and tiny ninjas in your stomach. You were regretting your decisions. How come Michael was so good at making you agree to things?

"Hey hey hey! Tal how have you been?!"

"We saw each other two days ago.. but I'm good!"

"Good good.. um this is my friend y/n, y/n meet Tal, Tal meet y/n!"

I instantly got lost in his blue eyes. I think I have to thank Michael for this...

Tal's POV~

I saw her beautiful e/c eyes, I got lost in them and I could stare at her all day.

"Hi.." I say while holding out my hand.

"Hi.." she giggles while shaking my hand. God. She has the cutest laugh.

Micheal leaves us and we sit down at the table and look at our menus.

I really like her, I hope she likes me too..
Y/n POV
I couldn't stop staring at him, he was so handsome. I'm glad that Micheal convinced me to go. I would've missed how adorable he his! He's soooo cute and I really hope he likes me too.

We have some conversations about our lives and what we like to do and stuff and we pay for our meal and we leave.

"Hey uh, y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna walk around a little bit? You know, get to know each other more?"

"Really, yes! I'd love to! Err. I mean, yeah man."

"Okay, lets go!" He chuckles.

This was gonna be the start of an amazing friendship, possibly a relationship..

Oof this sucked...

Hi I'm back.