Who is Katherine Dooley?

Nicknames- Kat, Katie, Kittin, Kit, Kit-Kat (Kat and Kit will probably be used most

Nicknames- Kat, Katie, Kittin, Kit, Kit-Kat (Kat and Kit will probably be used most.)

Katherine Dooley's birth parents had died early. She remembers them, but not to the point she can identify them. She only remembers their actions. Few months after they died, Kat was adopted when (she was 13), by Tasha. Tasha had a son who was about a year younger than her, Leo. Kat and Leo became best friends and even though she was adopted, Leo considered Kat his real sister. They got along well... sometimes not so much(rarely did they fight).

Kay had always been very smart, and very good at..... everything. She got A's in every class,-She skipped 2 grades!-she was good at every sport, she could play a bunch of instruments, she was brave and she would do anything for her family. At first Leo was jealous, but then he started to enjoy having her around. No one knows how Kat is so talented, Kat doesn't even know herself. It has something to do with her parents.

Kat had 2 best friends, Kaz and Oliver. They were the 3 musketeers. The three were completely obsessed with superheroes and even created their own comic books. They made 12. When Kat had to leave everyone kept 4 of them. Now they talk a few times a year. After a while they got busy in their lives and you got busy in yours so you talk a bit normally and on holidays. Now, Kat has 2 new best friends, Leo, obviously, and Nick.

Nick Crawford. He's a football player, but not a jerk like most football players. He's actually really smart and funny. They got paired up in Biology and have been friends ever since. Leo and Nick get along pretty well too. Nick is a senior now and since Leo is so much shorter and younger, Nick calls him "little guy" a lot, which Leo doesn't like. He also calls Kat, Kit instead of Kat. He says it's short for Kit-Kat, since Kat doesn't like being called Kit-Kat. Nick can also play piano and guitar. And he can sing. Kat and Nick sing and make music together.

This story will be about Kat finding out who her parents really were, how they really died, who she really is, and what she can do, And in between all of that, she'll find love in her already complicated enough life.