1.16

1.16 air leo

After my early morning training, I teleport back into the Lab

After my early morning training, I teleport back into the Lab. Sadly, Leo is also in the Lab and not just Chase. This causes me to scream and teleport to the other side of the room, meaning closer to Leo and Chase.

Leo shrieks, "How-What-just happened?"

Me and Chase look at each other. "Surprise?" I squeak out as me and Chase both create jazz hands slowly.

"Surprise does not cut it! You have powers!" Leo exclaims.

I quickly cover his mouth with my hand. "Yes I do. Don't freak out, but I'm a superhero," I say.

"What! Wait why aren't you freaked out?" He asks pointing to Chase.

"I already knew," Chase says.

"You and Chase are the only ones that know. Don't tell anyone else," I tell Leo.

He nods, "Okay but you are so explaining more later," Leo says and I nod. Leo turns back to Chase. "How awesome would it be if I could beat him in that basketball tournament? That would impress her," Leo says to him.

"Who's Janelle?" I ask and they nod.

"Wait a second," Chase says.

"Uh-oh, you just turned on that Chase I'm-smarter-than-you-and-I-have-a-big-idea light-bulb face! It's not your best look, by the way," Leo says and I smack the back of his head.

"Ow! That hurt so bad, I'm beginning to think you have super strength!" He exclaimed. I smile at him knowingly. "Of course," He says, he says throwing his hands in the air.

Chase interrupts us, "Davenport has been working on an anti-gravity high-top sneaker for astronaut training. Maybe the sneaker's will up your game with a few gravity-defying slam dunks." He gives Leo huge sneakers.

"Chase, not to play the obvious card, but there is no way my compact kickers are gonna fit into those shoe canoes," Leo says and I nod.

Chase rolls his eyes and says, "Just put 'em on." Leo puts them on and then they shrink down to the size of his feet.

"Whoa! Oh, yeah, baby!" Leo exclaims. He then starts to jump, "Whoa! Whoa!" The shoes cause him to jump up higher than he would normally. They're pretty cool. "Say hello to Air Leo!" He exclaims.

"Now for the real test," I say.

Chase dribbles a basketball in front of Leo and then Leo takes the ball. He jumps to the wall, off it and slam dunks it into the net. "Yes! Did you see that? I don't need these shoes. That was all me. Watch," Leo says. He takes off the shoes and then Chase throws him the ball. He tries to dunk it but instead ends up falling to the ground and the basketball flies across the room. "Okay, it was the shoes."