1.15

(You will be told when to play song^)

1.15 dude, where's my lab?

I was trying to write a new song, but I got annoyed and just gave up

I was trying to write a new song, but I got annoyed and just gave up. I really need to be at a beach right now. It's so hot. Davenport is doing a chip maintenance check . "Okay, now we'll check your bionic reflexes. First the left arm," Davenport says and they all slap everyone on their left.

"Ohh!" Adam screams being in the middle.

"Okay, now the right arm," Davenport says and they do the same but to their right.

"Ohh! Oh, I hate this game!" Adam yells out in pain.

"Okay, Adam. Well, you can sit this one out. I'll just do Bree and Chase," Davenport tells him. Bree and Chase then both hit Adam.

"Ohh!" Adam yells and we all laugh. I get up and walk over to Leo and Davenport.

"Come on, Big D, it's summer vacation! Let's hit the beach. Slap on some shorts and show everyone your pasty little walking sticks!" Leo says.

"Yeah. I really need a beach day," I add.

"Not now, Guys. We're doing some routine bionic chip maintenance. Besides, this is fun, right, guys?" Davenport asks the bionics.

"Good times."

"A blast."

"Okay, are we done here? I wanna go be normal for a while!" Bree throws her neck brace thing and throws it at the desk.

It causes Tasha to drop what she was holding and something to short-circuit. "Can't we go just five minutes without something sparking, exploding, or oozing around here? Ever since summer vacation started, it has been like one long science experiment," Tasha yells.

"I'm sorry, honey. I... you know... maybe... maybe Leo and Kat are right. Maybe we need to take a break and go to the beach," Davenport agrees.

"Ahh!"

"Yeah!"

"We'll take a whole weekend, as a normal family, you know? No gadgets, no phones. We'll do it totally tech-free," Davenport says.

Yeah I don't believe that for a second. "Oh, that is exactly what I need. You would really do that for me?" Tasha asks.

"Of course. You are way more important to me than the amazing innovations born of my genius," Davenport lies. We clean up everything on the floor.