1.17

1.17 night of the living virus

I'm sitting on the couch watching Adam, Chase, and Leo play Mental Chaos

I'm sitting on the couch watching Adam, Chase, and Leo play Mental Chaos. "Yes! Totally gonna make it to the final level!" Chase says. They then make it to the next level and sit down.

"I just wasted three hours of my life getting to that level. I'm never playing Mental Chaos again," Leo says.

"Me neither."

"Me neither."

3.. 2.. 1..

"Again!" They all yell and get up to play again.

Then Tasha walks in and says, "Leo, will you stop playing that game? It is nothing but a huge time-waster that is going to rot your brain."

Davenport walks in from behind and jumps on the couch as he says, "Ooh, Mental Chaos! I got next!"

"Donald! I was just telling Leo that he's playing too much," Tasha says to him.

"Huh, you're telling me. He almost beat my high score," Davenport says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm just saying, this game is affecting him. Last week he tried to pause me. Twice!" Tasha says causing us to laugh.

"That'd really come in handy," Davenport says. "If it wasn't so wrong. Okay. Leo, what else are you interested in?"

"Well, I keep telling you I'd love to work with you and Kat in the lab," Leo says.

"Yeah, and I keep telling you I don't wanna die in a fiery explosion," Davenport says and I nod.

"Donald, Kat, this is perfect! Leo wants to be like you, and you love you," She says.

"But the lab is where I go to investigate the complex mystery that is me," Davenport says.

"Ahem," I cough.

Davenport looks at me, "Are you sick or something?"

I give him a look and say, "No! I'm in the lab too. Give me some credit!"

"Fine. It's where we go to investigate the complex mystery that is us," Davenport says.

"Well, now you can investigate the complex mystery that is Leo," Tasha says to us.

"I'm deep, baby," Leo says.

"But he's gonna touch all my stuff!," Davenport says.