1.13

1.13 drone alone

I'm sitting in between Adam and Bree, on my phone

I'm sitting in between Adam and Bree, on my phone. Bree and Me are texting about my date with Chase. Finally. We've had to raincheck because of missions, every time we tried to go out, but today... there are no missions and Davenport and Tasha will be gone.

"Oh, this is so exciting! I have never been to Australia before," Tasha says walking in.

"Hey, maybe you'll like it so much you won't want to come back!" Eddie says. I roll my eyes.

"Donald, honey, do you have the plane tickets?" Tasha asks Davenport.

"Honey, we're taking my fully automated private jet," Davenport scoffs. "Plane tickets. Why don't we just slap on a bunch of stamps and mail ourselves there," He says laughing.

"Private jet. That works," Tasha says and turns around to Leo.

"Score!" They both whisper-yell. I laugh and shake my head.

"Okay, Leo, this is your chance to prove you're responsible enough to stay at home without us," Davenport says to Leo.

"Me? What about them?" Leo says pointing to us. I turn around to look at Leo and Davenport.

"Kat is... Kat. And they were designed to go on missions and save the world. You were designed to break stuff," Davenport explains.

"Don't worry, I know the rules-- no touchy-touchy your stuffy-stuffy," Leo says.

"Leo, I'm serious. There's millions of dollars' worth of technology here. So no goof-ups, no explosions, no fires-- You know what? I'm not going. I'm not going," Davenport says walking back into the house.

"Donald, Leo will be responsible. He is a big boy. Sweetie, I left your flame-retardant undies on the dresser," Tasha says and I laugh. Leo glares at me and I hold up my hands in defeat.

Adam and Bree get up, as Bree says, "Mr. Davenport, Leo will be fine. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?"

"Funny you should ask. I've made an actuary chart which covers every possible catastrophe. You have an 82% chance of coming back to a perfectly normal house. Happy travels," Chase says giving Davenport a paper.

I move, so I'm sitting next to Chase and mumble, "Not helping."

"Don't worry! Eddy is here to monitor every room in the house. He is like a virtual baby-sitter," Tasha says.