1.18

1.18 mission invisible

"A-ha! Cell phones are a violation," Perry says as she goes through Leo's bag

"I think you sticking your hand in my backpack is also a violation," Leo retorts.

"Planning on texting your girlfriend in class, were you?" Perry says making me chuckle. What girlfriend?

"I don't have a girlfriend," Leo responds.

"Yeah, well, now you don't have a cell phone either. Bye-bye. Next!" She yells. I go up to her and set my bag down in front of her.

"Hi, Principal Perry. This is the C.D. You requested for," I say handing her a C.D. with a cheesy smile on my face.

She smiles. "Oh, thanks Katie," She says. Well, close enough. "Next!" She yells as I grab my bag and go next to Chase.

I give him a small kiss and then smile at him. "How did you get Perry to do that?" He asks.

"She makes me sing songs she wrote... about herself. I made a C.D and gave it to her. I kinda die a little every time I sing them but it puts her in a good mood," I say.

"Nice," He says. He comes up to me and gives me another kiss.

After we pull away, I ask, "What was that for?"

"Just- Just cause," He says with a goofy smile. I smile back as he puts and arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I then feel a presence on the other side of me, making Leo scream.

"Morning, boys," Bree says.

"Seriously, can we put a bell on her?" Leo asks.

"Yeah, you gotta chill on the super agility. Somebody's gonna see you using your bionics," Chase says.

"No one ever sees me. I mean, you didn't see me swipe your lunch money," Bree says holding up some money.

Chase checks his pockets and then looks at the money in her hand. "Oh, you're good!" He replies.

"Hey, you! How'd you get past my checkpoint? I sent you to the back of the line," Perry yells coming up to us.

"Uh... that wasn't me," Bree lies.

"Must've been somebody else," Chase adds, walking up to Perry.

"Yeah, somebody who can't climb ceilings. Saved it!" Adam says making me roll my eyes,

"You three have an answer for everything, don't you?" Perry asks.