23. Anna

Brittany's pov
After signing Kate out we all headed towards Anna room. I was really scared to see her, she paralysed from the waist down and in a coma. We made it outside her door a took a deep breath before stepping into her room. My baby just sat there looking so lifeless, as if her heart has been ripped out by wolves. It's heartbreaking. I start to tear up just looking at her. It all gets to much, I drop to my knees and start to let the tears fall down onto one of Anna's favourite hoodies that I was wearing. Kate and Paige just stood there, tears forming in their eyes, staring at their frail mother. I was hopeless, I couldn't do anything, I just sat there on my knees crying.

(Later)
Once I gathered my tears I managed to pick myself up and sit in a chair next to my fiancé holding her hand.
"Girls I can call Anna & Skylar to come and pick you up if you want?" I ask
"Um that would be nice, Kate?" Paige suggests
"...um...okay but I want to come back as soon as I wake up." Kate answers
"Okay" I say sniffling my tears back.

I get up and walk outside ready to call Camp. It take a few moments to realise that she doesn't even know Anna's in a coma or anything for that matter. I find her number and hit call.

"Britt what's wrong it's 11pm and you're calling me out of the blue!" Camp asks in a worried voice.
"Um..ah..how do I say this.. shit this is so hard.." I start
"Britt seriously what is it?" Camp asks getting a little flustered
"Well.. Anna and the girls were in a car accident, Paige is fine, Kate has a broken ankle and dislocated shoulder, Anna is..ah.. in a coma with paralysis from her waist down." I sob "can you come and pick up the girls so they can get some sleep" I ask
"Britt I'm so sorry I'll be at the hospital right away." Camp says hanging up the phone.

I kinda want this to finish soon 🤷‍♀️ comment xx