24. Hello?

(Anna's pov)
I've heard it all. Everything my fiancé and daughters have said to me. I just wish I could say it back but I can't, I've tried but I can't. Brittany told me that I was in a crash and that the girls are safe but I don't know the extent of my injury's. I really hope I can wake up soon because I really miss Brittany and her love.

"Anna if you can hear me please try and squeeze my hand, try your very best for me." Brittany whispers.

I knew that now was my chance. I had to try my very hardest to wake up. For Brittany, For Kate and for Paige. I try and tingle my fingers and I feel them rubbing against a soft pair of hands.

"Anna? I felt that! Now please try and open your eyes." Brittany yells nearly jumping out of her seat.

I tried my very best to open my eyes but I just couldn't. I think my body did enough wiggling my fingers for one day so I decided to relax.

(Brittany's pov)
I know I felt it! People are saying that I'm going crazy but I'm not! I actually felt Anna squeeze my hand!! I have a feeling that she's going to wake up soon, I can't wait to kiss her a talk with her about useless things. I know she can do it, she's my little fighter.

(Kate's pov)
It's been 1 week since the accident, Mum still hasn't woken up and Mumma has only left twice to go home and have a shower while Camp stays with Mum at the hospital. Mumma hasn't eaten much and has been more focused on Mum waking up rather then her own well-being. I'm kind of worried about her as my old self was quite obsessed with my parents. Paige and I have been told to go back to school even though I'm in a wheelchair still. My arm has gotten better and I should be able to go on crutches in the next few weeks.

While Paige and I are sitting at the cafeteria we both get a text for Mumma.
Mumma💋😘- I felt a squeeze!! I think your mums waking up!! Come to the hospital after school.
Kate 💓🧚‍♀️- Oh my god!! That's amazing!! We will definitely be there after school! Love you Mumma 😘
Paige💕✨- so exciting!! Be there after school!! Love you Mumma 💋

How should I rap up?
Comment xx