The Day He Changed...

GUYS THIS STORY CONTAINS VERY HARMFUL INFORMATION. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

May 26th 2018
I wake up in Emilio's arms, And see his beautiful face right next to me. I decide to wake him up because it was already 12 pm.
Y/n: goodmorning sunshine.
I brushed my fingers through his soft morning hair and he grabbed it. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed me.
Emilio: how are you gorgeous?
He said with his eyes still closed.
Y/n: good. How did you sleep?
Emilio: good.
He finally opened his eyes and grabbed his phone.
Emilio: I have two missed calls from a no caller.
Y/n: just wait till they call back.
Emilio: Okay... let's go down for brunch.
Y/n: Okay.
Emilio and I both hopped out of bed and started walking downstairs. He was holding my hand tight. I could tell something was up. I stopped him when we got to the bottom of the stairs.
Y/n: what's up e?
Emilio: the other half of me feels gone. And I need it.
Y/n: you just ain't having a good day. Come on.
We started walking to the kitchen bench and he sat down and I grabbed eggs from the fridge and bacon.
Emilio: babe. That no caller is calling again.
Y/n: answer it.
Emilio picked up the phone and looked at me before he said hello.
Emilio: hello?
Unknown: hello is this Emilio Martinez?
Emilio: Yes. Who is this?
Unknown: This is Detective Thorpe from the Calabassis Police Department. we are really sorry to have to tell you this and as much as we don't want to, you need to know.
Emilio: what is it sir?
I looked at Emilio in worry. I've never heard him say "sir"
Detective: your brother is Ivan Martinez, correct?
Emilio: Yes. Yes He is.
Detective: he passed away about 2 hours ago due to a car accident with his girlfriend. His girlfriend still has a pulse.
Emilio looked at me in tears. And the phone slipped out of his hand and he fell to the floor. I ran around the kitchen counter and grabbed Emilio tight.  I was sitting on my legs and he was in my chest. He started to have an anxiety attack.
Y/n: Emilio! Babe! Breathe!
Emilio: i- i- can't....
My boyfriends best friend just died. His soulmate, his twin. He had no one. His sister died last year and his mum died with her. Now all he had was me.
Emilio: get.... get off me!
He yelled. I backed away because he was angry.
Y/n: babe you need water...
Emilio: do you- really think- that's- that's- gonna bring him back?!
I had to kiss him. I had to distract him. I was infront of him and I kissed him. He wanted to die. I could feel it in the kiss, I pulled away and he hung his head down.
Emilio: his gone.
He looked up at me with really dark blue eyes.

June 22nd 2018
Ever since that day he has changed. His been rough, he doesn't allow me to communicate my friends that are guys. He doesn't allow me to go to parties. Sometimes he doesn't even allow me out of the house. Every night he isn't even passionate anymore. His rough. He doesn't care about anyone or anything. He has been drinking a lot more lately. Ever since his brother died, he has been getting drunk and needing me to make sure his leaning over the toilet not laying down on his back to try and kill himself. Now I'm scared of him, when he walks towards me I'm scared his gonna hit me or choke me. I'm to scared to try and leave if he would probably try killing me. I miss the old Emilio.

June 23rd 2018
I woke up like usual making sure Emilio was still breathing. But he wasn't there. "Oh no" I thought to my self. The first place I check is the bathroom. I walk into the bathroom and see Emilio slitting his wrists with a blade.
Y/n: argh not again Emilio.
I forgot to mention he does this whenever he can. He has so many scars on him I can't leave him because I need to protect him. I walk up to Emilio and see blood everywhere.
I Neal down in front of him and take the blade out of his hand.
Emilio: get. the fuck. Out.
I put the blade in my pocket and got out. He then came after me.
Emilio: y/n! GIVE ME THE FUCKING BLADE!
y/n: EMILIO! YOU NEED. TO LOOK AT YOURSELF. LOOK! TURN AROUND! LOOK DOWN AT YOUR WRISTS! DO YOU REALISE HOW MUCH OF A PSYCHOPATH YOU HAVE TURNED INTO?!
"Shit I shouldn't of said that" i thought to my self.
Emilio: what did you just say to me? He said starting to take of his belt.
This is when I got scared. Please no emilio! He picked me up by my throat and tied me to the bed. And started hitting me with the belt. Here He is laughing at the bruises he is putting on me.
Y/n: DONT YOU REMEMBER WHAT WE USED TO-
Emilio: SHUT UP! YOU SLUT SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!
I looked down waiting for the next hit. But then he does, he then hits me over and over and I finally pass out because of the pain he was putting through me. After I passed out I could still here everything. I heard him fall to the ground and start crying.