Emilio's emotions

I heard him.... cry...
Emilio: I need my brother.....
He said still crying.
I was slowly opening my eyes as he started to take of the ties holding me to the bed. He took them of and stood up. He wiped the tears from his eyes as he stood up. He walked out and he slammed the door. I breathed heavily and felt my wrists. I cried quietly and I didn't want to move. Everything was quiet but then I heard smashing downstairs. I got up and ran downstairs as I see Emilio throwing everything at a wall. Emilio turned around and looked at me. He started laughing and he finally spoke after a minute of laughing at me. "what happened to you" he said trying to hold in his laugh. He picked up a knife and walked towards me. "Come here babe" he said all soft. He grabbed my hand and gripped it out. "Don't resist or I will cut deeper." He said calmly. I knew he wasn't joking so I let him take my hand. I then felt a sharp blade slip through the skin on my palm. "EMILIO STOP!!!" I yelled. "What happened to you then huh? Tell me!" He yelled in my face. "You did this to me...." I looked down and ran upstairs. I can't believe I ran. I couldn't believe it, he wasn't running after me. He stood there as a tear fell from his face. "What would you do if you lost a twin?!" He said as he looked up at me. "Emilio.... I don't know. Please relax..." I wanted to tell him I loved him. I do. I can't stop loving him. He acted weak now. Like he gave up. I walked into my room and shut the door. I went into the bathroom and grabbed the first aid for my hand. It was really hard because I was using my left hand and I'm right handed. But before I put any detol on the cut Emilio came in. He grabbed the cotton ball out of my hand. And told me to sit down. I did as told otherwise I would've been hit. He picked my hand up gently and was fixing it up. I know this is the part where he gets all my love and attention back but I can't leave him when his like this. If he stayed like this then he would be perfect I just enjoy him like this when I can. He rarely does this... he only does it when I click into his head what his doing. "Im.." he was about to apologise but he shut up and started bandaging my hand. "Go rest" He kissed me on the forehead. I was in shock. Knowing me I fucked him up again... "Emilio? Babe?" I said calling him back. "Yeah?" He said walking back to me. "What do u reckon happened with Ivans girl friend Tessa?" I looked up at him acting like he wasn't gonna hurt me. He put his hand on my cheek and quickly grabbed my ear and pulled it and he went close to my other ear. "Dont. Say. His. Name." He let go of my ear roughly and pushed me back a little. I decided to get some sleep because of how tired I was.

Time skip
8:16pm
I heard Emilio downstairs inviting all his friends over. Again he locked my room door so I can't get out. When this happens I can't make a sound. If I do I'm fucked. I layed in my bed and watched a few of the twins old YouTube videos. As I heard there intro. "YO WHATS UP GUYS WE ARE THE MARTINEZ TWINS AND WE ARE FINALLY BACK!" I turned it down before Emilio heard it. Emilio was smiling. He was so happy. I need to find a way to make him like that again. He had no one... his sister is gone and his parents died but he still has Ruben. Maybe I should surprise him and fly Ruben out. I don't know. I watched about five videos until Emilio walked in my room.... drunk...