Trying to leave

June 24th
I was done with Emilio's Change Of feelings. I wake up in the morning and of course he isn't there. He was probably smashing another girl for all I know. I knew that because I heard a lot of sounds coming from the room downstairs. My heart broke once again. It hurt me. I grabbed my suitcase and loaded all my clothes in it. I started walking downstairs as quiet as possible. The moans were getting louder and a tear fell down my face. I didn't know what to do. So I kept walking.

Emilio: OH FUCK YES CHARLOTTE. KEEP GOING ARGH!
Charlotte: So- Argh- thicccckkk.

I kept waking and finally managed to get to the front door in silent shut then a door opened behind me.
Emilio: where the fuck are you going!?
He had his basketball shorts on and no shirt.
Y/n: LEAVING!
Emilio: no your not!
Y/n: LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE TO ME EMILIO! DONT YOU SEE THE TEARS IN MY EYES! THE BRUISES ON ME?! THE CUTS ALL OVER ME! LOOK AT THEM! THERE ALL FROM YOU! MY TEARS THAT ARE COMING OUT RIGHT NOE ARE BECAUSE OF YOU! Now please.... let me go... you don't love me.... just let me go.
Emilio looked down at his own hands and he started shaking. And then fell to the ground. He was having a panic attack.
Emilio: I- i-
Y/n: shhhh Hey Hey hey...
I picked up the phone next to me but as I went to I got hit on the head with a massive bass ball bat that was ivans.

Guys this was a short chapter. I promise next one will be long I promise.
- xemivanslanex