Sexual Tension and Screaming.

BEN'S POV!

I sighed and a ran a hand through my hair. Carrie wasn't supposed to find out like this. I wanted to tell her slowly, ease her into it. Now, she was absolutely fuming.

"Yes, I'm a prince. The firstborn males of the alpha's of the three biggest packs every twenty years are technically royalty."

Carrie let a puff of disbelief, "so what? All the eldest children of these alphas have some huge  battle to decide the new alpha king?"

chewed nervously on my lip, "basically, yeah."

Carre growled, "did you ever plan on telling me? Or was that thought not able to make it through your thick head?"

I sighed, that sharp tongue of hers never failed.

"I was going to tell you, I just didn't really know-how."

She scoffed and I took a step forward in my cell holding onto the bars, and trying to make out her silhouette in the darkness of the cell across from me.

"It's not a big deal Carrie, I swear."

She snarled and I heard her begin to pace.

"Does Megan know?" She demanded.

I rolled my eyes. Of course, she knows. Megan was addicted to the idea of power and money. She loved the fact that she would be marrying a soon to be a wealthy powerful alpha. The fact that I was born at the exact right time, making me a royal, only added another cherry to the cake.

"Yes. She knows."

Carrie growled again, "and she has no concerns about the fact that you're going to be duelling a bunch of other wolves who could potentially kill or injure you?"

My heart ached, she was worried. She was worried about me. That thought hadn't even crossed Megan's mind.

"She's okay with it."

Carrie scoffed angrily, her doorsteps hard on the floor.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me this Ben, why the hell were you keeping this from me?"

I sighed and slumped to the floor,

"Because you're my mate, and if you were to actually give in to what your wolf wanted, it would automatically make you a princess."

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair again. "And if I win the battle, and you become my luna, you automatically become a queen."

She stayed silent so I continued, not feeling excited about her reaction when I get to the raw point.

"I didn't know if royalty would bother  you, I didn't want to give you another reason to resist me."

She froze and was immediately at the front of her cell, clutching the bars.

"Are you kidding me?"

Her voice was a low, angry warning.

"Ben there is no chance for us because you're marrying my sister. That's reasoning enough for me to resist our bond."

She drew in a breath, "don't hold stuff back because you think it will make a difference, it won't. We're resisting the bond, whatever happens, whether you're a fucking prince or, "

She let out a warm gasp of pain and fell to her knees, one hand clutching her stomach. My own body ached, my wolf howling loudly on my mind. I leaned forward angrily.

"Look at you, Carrie! You're literally resisting biology! How much longer are you going to do this for? Your wolf won't stop fighting, you know that."