Chapter 1

Life was great, if you asked Brandon.

He was engaged to the most beautiful girl in the whole magical dimension, who was also the princess of Solaria and he was best friends with the prince of Eraklyon. Life couldn't get any better.

But if asked Musa the same question, she will say the complete opposite.

Riven and her broke up last year, this time for the longest time they ever broke up. You know, they were always on-and-off, but this time it looked like this is now for good. They would probably won't get back together. He told her that he's going on a journey, to get better and change – which was true, since once in while he would write his friends a letter, saying how he was doing – but it didn't mean that he didn't find a new girl and fell in love with her. This thought made Musa very suspicious, especially that he hadn't written to them in a long while.

And guess what? She was right.

*****

The Winx and The Specialists were getting ready to go to Eraklyon. Bloom and Sky's wedding drew closer, just two weeks, so they asked from all of their friends to join them there already. They were going to meet Sky's parents, Bloom's parents (both from Domino and Earth) and also – Brandon's parents. They were both ministers in Erendor's kingdom, therefore they lived in the castle. But Brandon was excited about one thing – he was going to meet his baby sister after a very long time! His little sister, Daisy, was almost 18, and he barely got to see her in the past couple of years.

"I can't wait to see her!" he told his friends, as they all carried their luggage to the ship.

"Do you think she got taller? Oh, oh, do you think she still sings?" he asked.

"Brandon!" they all yelled at him.

"I'm sorry, but you guys know it has been a very long time since I've seen my sister, I really missed her," he said as he sat down in his seat.

"Relax, Brandon, I'm sure she hasn't change," Stella came from behind and kissed him on the cheek.

"Wait, Brandon, did you say that she sings?" Musa asked.

"Oh, yeah, she loves to sing! In fact, I think you could learn from her a thing or two," he told her.

Everybody were silenced.

"Excuse me?" she asked.

"Hey, you may be the fairy of music, but seriously, my little sister can kick your ass!" he told her.

"We'll see about that," she smirked.

"Uh, actually Musa, he's right... The last Brandon and I visited his parents in Eraklyon, she was singing Ariana Grande's 'Daydreamin' while we were sitting in a restaurant, and I swear the whole street stopped to listen to her, then asked for more!" Stella told her.

"Again, we'll see about that!"

"Ok, I think we're ready to go!" Sky said, and everyone buckled up.

*****

A few hours later, they landed outside the Eraklyon castle.

Daisy was sitting in the big balcony, just enjoying the fresh air when she saw the ship. She eagerly rushed downstairs, passing by her parents and other workers.

"Daisy, what's going on?" her mother, Marilyn asked.

"BRANDON AND SKY ARE HERE!" she told her, and Marilyn joined her.

Don't get it wrong, Daisy was excited to meet her brother Brandon, but she also considered Sky as her brother too, since she grew up with him, and he was like another brother for her.