Chapter 7

All of Daisy's things were brought into Riven's little house in Eraklyon's city. There were so many boxes he didn't know where to even start!

"So I guess I got all of Daisy's stuff... But I still feel like I'm missing something," he thought out loud.

"Uh, maybe Daisy herself??" she called him from the other side of the door, which was blocked by boxes.

"Oops, sorry," he apologized and moved the boxes from the doorway.

"Hey, you," he kissed her, "how do you feel today?"

"Weird..." she sighed, "I can't believe that this is where I'm going to live now... But it's better than nothing," she smiled at him and kissed him back.

"Yeah... Just trust me, when I can afford some place bigger than this, we will move right away. I only want the best for you and our children..." he said and held her closer.

"Children?" she raised an eyebrow at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Yeah, I might be thinking a little bit forward lately," he laughed and blushed.

"A little bit, huh?" she smirked and kissed him again.

"Now come on, let's start unpack whatever we can," he said and took one box.

"And whatever we can't?" she asked.

"Well, there three rooms – our bedroom, the room which will turn into a nursery and the third room, which we can turn now to a storage room, what do you say about that?" he told her.

"Wow, that's pretty smart. And Musa always called you stupid," Daisy laughed and shook her head.

*****

Once finishing putting everything away, Daisy stopped by the third empty room and leaned against the door frame. Riven noticed the way she looked at the room and stood right behind her.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

"Blue or pink," she simply said.

"What?" he asked confused.

"If we're going to decorate this room in blue or pink," she explained and laughed slightly. He smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her.

"And," he kissed her neck, "do you know when we are going to know this?"

"There are at least four more months for it," she groaned, "If only we could know now!"

"Well, I actually like this waiting and anticipation. It makes it more mysterious," Riven said.

"Really?" she asked and he nodded.

*****

In the next morning, Daisy got ready quickly so she could eat the breakfast Riven made for her before going to school.

"Oh, god, Riven, I forgot that you're such a great cook!" she said while taking another bite.

"You're welcome! Oh, hey, I was thinking, how about we'll go to dinner tonight, at this new restaurant in the city?" he suggested.

"Oh, Riven, I don't want you to spend so much money on me," Daisy said and stood up and put on her schoolbag.

"Wait, I'll give you a ride to school," he said.

"My 23-years-old boyfriend who also got me pregnant, driving me to school? Thanks, but I'll pass," she told him.

"But I still love you, bye!" she kissed him on the cheek and left.

*****

At the end of the boring and tiring school day, all Daisy wanted to do is to go back to her and Riven's place and take a nap. Boy, this baby was taking a lot of energy from her.

"Hey Dais! Isn't that your brother?" her friend asked as they went out from the school building. Daisy looked and saw Brandon and Sky waiting for her.

"Yes... I wonder what they want..." she told her friend and rushed to the guys.

"What are you two doing here?" she asked.

"We wanted to talk to you seriously. Is that possible?" Sky asked.

"Depends. Can I tell Riven that I'm coming with you?" she asked.

"Yes. And we'll even drive you back to his place," Brandon said.

"Our place. I live there too now," Daisy corrected him.

"Right. So shall we go?" he asked and the three of them got into Sky's car.