Chapter 4

Wedding day.

The whole Eraklyon castle was getting prepared for Prince Sky's wedding with Princess Bloom from Domino.

The Winx were all dressed up in their dresses, while the boys tried to keep their suits clean.

Daisy wore her new pretty, fluffy, bright pink dress that her mother bought her for the wedding. Some people would say she looks like a Brunette Barbie in that dress, but she liked it. She felt like a princess herself. Looking at herself in the mirror, she thought about Riven. Not only if he would like the dress, but also how he would react when she will tell him that she's carrying his child.

"Don't worry, it will be fine," she said out loud as she laid her hands on her stomach. She couldn't think about it too much today, she had other things to deal with. Like, to tell everyone she's dating Riven.

She heard a very soft knock on the door.

"Daisy?" he mother popped her head from behind the door.

"Oh, yes, mom."

"My, look at you! You're so beautiful! I'm sure Riven will like it," Marilyn winked at her.

"Mom, don't remind me, please!" Daisy rolled her eyes and turned her back to her mother.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Don't worry, it will be fine," Marilyn told her.

'You don't say,' Daisy thought to herself.

*****

Daisy took advantage that everyone were busy with the wedding and decided to pay a visit at the royal doctor's office. He was the only one who knew her little secret. But on her way there she met Stella.

"Hey Daisy!" the blonde girl jumped in front of her.

"Oh, h-hey Stella!" Daisy tried to smile.

"Wow, look at you! You're just stunning!" Stella said amazed.

"Thank you, Stella. You look amazing yourself," Daisy complimented her back.

"Why thank you as well," Stella laughed.

"You're welcome. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go somewhere," Daisy smiled and tried to go, but Stella stopped her.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey! Wait, I need to tell you something, more like asking you," Stella grabbed her arm.

"Uh, sure, what is it?" Daisy asked.

"Well, looking at Bloom's wedding right now made me think, and you know that me and your brother are engaged, so... Since I am Bloom's maid of honor, she'll probably be mine, but I was wondering if you could be my other bride maid," Stella smiled sweetly.

"Why, Stella, of course! I'd be honored, thank you!" Daisy almost teared up.

"Yay!" Stella hugged her, "now I think I'll go back to see how Bloom is doing, bye!" and she took off.

Daisy let out a sigh of relief and took off as well to the doctor's office.

*****

Arriving to the doctor, she immediately sat next to his desk.

"Daisy, what a surprise!" the doctor said.

"Really, Dr. Carson? Really?" she raised her eyebrow at him, and he laughed.

"What can I help you with?" Dr. Carson asked.

"I need something that will help not to throw up tonight at the wedding. Seriously, these nauseas are getting worse every day!" Daisy told him.