Chapter 3

With a backpack on her back, Daisy knocked on the door of a small house in the city of Eraklyon. She didn't have to wait long, as the door quickly opened and a hand dragged her in, then the door was closed.

"It's about time you'll come!" her boyfriend said as he leaned on the door with his hand and kissed Daisy on the lips, then on her neck, which tickled her.

"Oh, Riven, stop it!" she giggled as she still leaned on the door too.

"What? After being the whole week alone in Linphea I really needed you! I'm a man, you know..." Riven laughed and kissed her again on the lips, and this time she gave in.

He dragged her to his bedroom, and you can just guess what happened in there.

"Now seriously Captain, we need to talk," she said and sat up in his bed, the blanket covering her body from her bra below.

"About what..?" he worriedly asked. For the first time in his life, Riven was afraid that a girl will dump him, because he truly loved Daisy.

"Relax, it's not what you think! I just came up with a plan of how we can tell your friends and ex-girlfriend about us..." she told him, and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Ok, then, how?"

"Well, you friends earlier talked about inviting you to the wedding, so I suggested that I will invite you, and we will tell them at the wedding. What do you think?" she asked.

"I think that... I'll probably gonna miss your visits here because your brother will probably kick one of our asses," Riven said, making her laugh.

"Look, so what if I'm 18 and you're 23? We love each other, don't we? And also we're dating for 6 months already. So if my parents already accepted that, then he will has too," she said and held his hand.

"You're right..." he smiled and kissed the back of her hand.

Riven definitely admitted that – he never loved Musa the way he loves Daisy. He knew that he's going to marry her someday. While Musa and he shared the same attitude and personality, Daisy was the opposite of him, more feminine and gentle, and she could really listen to him for hours. She was always all ears for him, and he did the same for her.

It didn't bother them that much that she was a high school senior, they just didn't talk much about her school issues, and if they did, they laughed about the situation. He really wished now they would go out to the city and hang out like they usually do, but he knew that could be risky if anyone from the Eraklyon castle saw them together at this time. He will have to wait until the wedding of Bloom and Sky.

*****

After spending the whole day (and night) with Riven, she had to leave him in the morning.

"No, don't go!" he begged her, half-asleep.

"No, stop it! I really have to go to school, and Brandon and the rest of your friends are thinking that my friend and I are already getting ready to school after I 'went for a sleepover'," she told him as she put on her other shoe.

"Well, they are just thinking that's what you doing, so why can't you stay? They wouldn't know!" he tried to pull her back to bed.

"Seriously, stop it! I really have to go, but I'll text you later, ok?" she kissed him and left to school.

*****

Later that day, when she came home, to the castle, she met the gang at the front garden, where the wedding should be held.

"Hello, everybody," she greeted them.

"Hey, little sis, how was your sleepover at Sabrina last night?" Brandon asked.

"Oh, it was wonderful! We had so much fun together," she told him. But oh, if he only knew how wonderful it was, and how much fun she had.

"Oh, and I talked to Riven, he said he will come to the wedding!" she told them.

Musa's eyes lit up in a second.

"Really?!" Bloom and Sky were shocked as well.

"Yeah."

"Did... Did he say something about us?" Musa asked.

Daisy knew exactly why she asked.

"Yeah, he said that he's really excited to see you all again," Daisy said, and could see the disappointment on Musa's face.

"Say, how did you even found him and made a contact with him?" Brandon threw his head back so he could see her.

"Ohhh, that's a surprise..." she whispered and went inside the castle.

*****

At dinner, Daisy ate a little bit more than usual, but she and her mother guessed it was because she was about to have her period, you know, hormones and stuff.

Little did they know what was really going on in Daisy's body...

But neither of them really minded that, and before she went to sleep, Daisy called Riven.

"Hey, cappy!" she called him. He didn't like that, and she knew it.

"Stop calling me like that! What do you want?" he asked.

"Just wishing you a good night, and telling you that I told you friends today that you were coming," she said.

"And? What did they say?" he asked.

"Well, Musa asked if you said something about them..." she said.

"What did you tell them?"

"That you said that you are excited to meet them again. And Brandon asked how I even managed to get to you, so I said it's a surprise," Daisy told him.

"Great. Hey, how about we'll go to the movies this weekend? They don't need to know, just tell them that you're with Sabrina again," Riven suggested.

"I'll think about it," she told him.

"Oh, alright... Well, goodnight, my Daisy..."

"Goodnight, my captain..."