Chapter 6

All Daisy could hear from behind the big doors of the throne room was Sky's father fighting with her parents, who begged him and his wife to let her stay in the castle. But 'NO!' was their final answer. Now she had to pack everything and move in with Riven. Knowing it will be the end of their conversation, Daisy already rushed upstairs to her room to start and pack her things.

*****

Angrily packing all her stuff into boxes and suitcases, Daisy heard a knock on her door. Wiping her tears, she went to open the door.

"I hope you're happy," Daisy told Musa, then turned back around to pack her things.

"Way too happy, to be honest," Musa smirked.

"Good to know. At least I'm not being thrown to the street as you might think, so I guess I'm also happy," Daisy told her.

Musa stopped smiling at once. "What do you mean? Where are you going then?"

"I'm moving with Riven, of course," Daisy simply said.

"What?" Musa asked in disbelief and Daisy just nodded.

"You're going to move in with my Riven? How's that even possible? I couldn't stand him for a full year," Musa said and took a step into the room.

Daisy stood up and pushed her back to the doorway.

"Look, I don't know what your Riven was like. Maybe he was grumpy, anti-social, and you couldn't stand him because you never really connected. But my Riven... My Riven is the sweetest, funniest and most romantic man I've ever met. So probably there's a reason why both of us know different Rivens," Daisy told her.

"I see..." Musa blushed.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, my baby and I need to keep on packing, so..." Daisy told Musa and turned back into her room.

"Wait!" Musa stopped her, "I do have one last question."

"Ok, what?"

"What about your school? You can't go there while you're pregnant," Musa said, and Daisy laughed slightly.

"Why do you care?" Daisy asked.

"No reason, I'm just curious."

"Well, I'm graduating high school in three and a half months. Therefore, I will be three and a half months pregnant. And therefore, nobody will notice," Daisy explained.

"Ok, then. I got my explanations, and I will go now," Musa said and left.

Daisy leaned on her bed and let out a big sigh of relief.

"I actually think this is not the end of it," she shook her head at the slightly opened door.

*****

Riven came to the Eraklyon castle to see Daisy and help her packing. On his way to her room he ran into Brandon and Stella.

"You know, I thought you loved your sister," Riven said.

"What?"

"You heard me. Instead of being by her side, you rather see her being thrown out. I don't care if you're mad at me and if you will never accept me as your sister's boyfriend... But this is about your little sister having a baby and you should be by her side," Riven said and left.

Once he was out of sight, Brandon let out a sigh.

"Is it just me, or that Riven is right?" Stella said to her fiancé.

"I don't know..." Brandon said and the two kept on walking down the hall.

*****

Riven arrived to Daisy's room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"Me!"

"Oh, come on in, the door is open!" she said.

Riven came in to see the room in a big mess.

"Need some help?" he asked.

"Yes please!" she cried.

He laughed and started to help her fold some of her clothes, as she took all of her textbooks and notebooks and packed them in a box.

"Riven, look... I know that you're working, and we will get support from my parents, but... Are you really sure you want to do this? Because it means a very big economic expense," Daisy told him and sat on her bed.

"Oh Dais... I know exactly what it means!" he said and sat next to her, "It means restless nights and days, crying all the time, diapers changing... But it also means we're going to have our first child together and we will be a family. And I've never thought I'd say that, but that's what I want. You've softened me, and made me realize that I want a family. I've never had a proper family as you know, so... I don't want to mess it up as well."

Daisy looked up at him and smiled.

"But you know, I'm still doubting..." she said.

"About what?" he asked.

"I'm still doubting that all my stuff will fit in your house!" she laughed and he laughed too.

*****

"Well, I think that's everything," Riven said.

"Yeah, it looks like... Ugh, I can't believe I have to leave this place..." Daisy sighed.

"You literally grew up here all your life?" he asked.

"Yup."

"Then I really hope we could get along living together, because you know my house is like 10 times smaller than this place!" Riven laughed.

"I know, but we will get along with this, I promise," she said and wrapped her arms around his neck and the two kissed.

"Ehm..." they heard from behind them. It was Leonard, Brandon and Daisy's father.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'm afraid, Riven, that you will have to go now. Tomorrow all of Daisy's stuff will be brought to your house," Leonard said and Riven nodded.

"Alright. Then I will go now... I'll see you tomorrow," Riven said and kissed her on the cheek, then left the place.

"I'm really sorry, sweetheart, but you know that the queen and the king have really strict rules. If it was up to us you would never have to leave, and you and Riven could've lived here with the baby," Leonard told his daughter.

"I know..."

"But we will always be there when you two will need us, and you can always visit," he told her.