INTRODUCTION

The king of Heaven and Hell parted apart thousands of years ago . The only kingdom was Heaven and the evil king was his closest friend , best soldier and alot more . The king trusted his friend blindly. One day there was a split in there relationship. Was it a misunderstanding or was he too EVIL?

So the king of Heaven decided to separate him from his kingdom. But because of his kindness and love towards his fellow friend. He gave him a little space of his own in the sky ,far away from the kingdom of Heaven.

But the problem did not end here the evil king decided to use this place in a bad way. He decided to build his own kingdom ,so he did and named it Hell. All   bad things were done here.

Now in the 21st century on earth, they decided to start harming the people. They thought they would make them bad and make them do all the hard work from Hell.

A/N

I might have written inspired by CrazyGirrrrl But I didn't steal any ideas . I just had the idea of writing something supernatural . Check her book out it's called the " Seven Wonders." She is my biggest inspiration and a really good writer.

This book is getting edited. There are many typos and also some of the chapters are getting messed up , so I will be putting numbers on the chapters.