MY FATE

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Once my Dad got me out of that room . I saw as he kept the key on the table. He sat on his seat and took a glance at me.

"Taemon is already sent to earth ." He said.

I just hummed in a response.

"Do you know why I sent him?" He said evily smirking and spinning the paper weight in his hand .

My eyebrows scrunched as I looked at him in total confusion.

~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~^*~~~~~~~~~~~^*

After my conversation was over with him . I saw as he walked out of his office . The keys on the table . This was a right moment . I slowly went towards it and tried placing my hand on it. Then suddenly heard my Dad approaching.

I quickly moved my hand away.

"Taehyung I urgently have to meet someone?" He said.

"Who?" I asked .

"I will tell you later." He said and took a bunch of files in his hand and walked away.

I sighed, relieved that he did not take the keys with him. I saw as he left , through the main door. I could see him walking and disapearing into a faint mist .

I quickly grabbed the keys and went out of the room to go check in the mysterious room . I knew something was no right.

TAEMON'S POV

I was currently in the apartment where Taehyung used to live in . It's weird . Is this how humans live. Why is it so small?

I never came down here . I was always put in the cell in the basement. Only for that Taehyung.

I always hated him since childhood. Only if I didn't try to- commited that crime then I would be free like him .

Now the time is probably 8:50 in the morning and the classes start at 10. So I need to get ready and leave soon. So that I can start destroying Earth.

The idea itself gave me an evil smirk.

Y/N POV

"Found it." I yelled as I finally found the spell.

All the spells were written in a foreign language. I hate it so much but thanks to my father who gave me all the powers you can think of. Which made it easier to read.

I looked at Jimin as he smiled. I looked at the book and as all the letters appeared to me in english .

Once I read the whole thing there was a sudden light on the words of the book. Then suddenly the book closed by itself and the our torch blew off.

"I guess it's over." Jimin  whispered.

"I hope so too." I said .

"Now we need to check on Taehyung." I said .

"But we can't get out." Jimin said as I bit my lower lip.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was lying on my bed but suddenly I felt like needles poking through me.

There was a sudden burning sensation in my body. My skin was burning . There was pain in my stomach , my eyes started watering . I started screaming in pain . Something was coming out of my body. Suddenly my body rose up and I fell down with a thump on the bed. Then there was a feeling of relieve in my body.

I felt better . I felt like every problem in my life was solved. My felt light headed.
I was relaxed and I sighed in relief .

Then I noticed that it was already the evening . Everything was pitch black outside.

So I slowly got out of the bed and went towards the door.

I opened it and saw no one , not a single sound was heards. I looked out of the window in the corridor and saw no soldiers at all too.

Then I remebered that Dad went away but did he take all the soldiers with him too? Strange.

So this was the best time for me to open that room and see what's there. I was only wearing a trouser my broad shoulder showing ,as the nerves also in my arm showed.

I went down the stairs and saw that room again . There was a sudden feeling in my stomach that I wanted to open it.

I took the key out of my pocket and put it in the key hole. It turned around as the door opened.

There was no light inside. I took a torch light as I opened went deeper inside.

"Taehyung." I heard a whisper voice was very , very familiar to me .

"Y/N ?" I whispered back.

I turned around as I saw her standing outside the door . Her face glowing in the dark . She was beautiful. For a moment there was a silence.

"I am back." She said .

I did not think for a moment before running towards her and hugging her with all my soul . I felt like a feeling of pleasure wash against me.

My hands were on her waist . She was shocked for a while but did hug me back. After we pulled apart I hugged her again and again until I was pleased

"I am so sorry ." I said.

"Shhhh. It's ok."

"I don't know I felt like something took control of me."

"I know what it was don't worry . It's ok. " she said in a low tone.

"Can you tell me what happened ?" I asked in a low voice

"Now is not the time Taehyung." She said and looked away, but before she could say anything.

"Ahem." Jimin inturrupted us.

"Guys we are here as well." The boys came in now they were all there .

I saw all of their faces they looked happy.

"But there's a problem." Jin said looking down.